aGr8Name

LSPDFR Blocked Plugin and spawning into Micheal's house

So, I've had this issue for a while now, when I load into the new loading screen, my LSPDFR loads, but then crashes by saying something about a blocked plugin that caused my game to freeze, and makes me spawn inside of Micheal's house as my LSPDFR character. Any help of fixes please?

Just loading into LSPDFR (Taking longer than usual...).png

LSPDFR crashes, and now I can't see any cutscenes..png

Loading into Micheal's house as my LSPDFR character.png

7 hours ago, aGr8Name said:

So, I've had this issue for a while now, when I load into the new loading screen, my LSPDFR loads, but then crashes by saying something about a blocked plugin that caused my game to freeze, and makes me spawn inside of Micheal's house as my LSPDFR character. Any help of fixes please?

Just loading into LSPDFR (Taking longer than usual...).png

LSPDFR crashes, and now I can't see any cutscenes..png

Loading into Micheal's house as my LSPDFR character.png

Hi there,

This is covered in the common Issues thread at the top of the forum (here)

Try the solution below and see if that fixes the issue for you.

Spoiler

On certain systems, LSPDFR can take too long to load. If you're seeing this issue, LSPDFR will hang with a perpetual black screen and there will be an error message on the bottom left of the screen. Your log may also mention something along the lines of 'Warning! Plugin "LSPDFR First Response" was terminated because it caused the game to freeze'

Fix

1. Open the RAGEPluginHook settings menu (hold down SHIFT immediately after clicking RPH)
  2. Increase 'Plugin timeout threshold' to a higher value (e.g. 30000)
  3. Save and Launch

"And maybe remind the few,

if ill of us they speak,
That we are all that stands,

between the monsters and the weak"

Thank you for the suggestion! I've just finished increasing the "Plugin timeout threshold" from "10000" to "20000, 30000, 40000, 50000, and 60000" and the issue still begins, but differently now. So, now when I join, yes I do see the cutscenes BUT, when I "Force Duty" or go on duty on the police station, my LSPDFR just crashes. Any ideas?

Just now, aGr8Name said:

Thank you for the suggestion! I've just finished increasing the "Plugin timeout threshold" from "10000" to "20000, 30000, 40000, 50000, and 60000" and the issue still begins, but differently now. So, now when I join, yes I do see the cutscenes BUT, when I "Force Duty" or go on duty on the police station, my LSPDFR just crashes. Any ideas?

The thread linked also has a bit on that too 🙂

1 hour ago, Cyan said:

The thread linked also has a bit on that too 🙂

@CyanThank you! I've read the thread (like what I should have done in the first place.....) and turns out my issue was a certain script/plugin! I am relieved that I know what my problem is now, but kinda bummed out that I won't be able to play with the cool and awesome plugins..... Thank you though, much appreciated! 

@Vaultcop Thank you very much as well, since now I can actually see my cutscenes and stuff! Thanks! Much appreciated!

Thanks for posting this. It's the more simple things you forget to look at. This solved my only problem with LSPDFR. Version 0.4 has been VERY stable even with the amount of plugins and visual enhancements I have....and I DON'T have a great computer to run this on!!!