JBin818

What Callouts do you use?

I was just wondering what callouts you all use.  I have Assorted, Law and LP callouts.  I just installed Wilderness but there are a couple little things that glitch like in EUP the chevrons on your shoulder for Ranks don't seem to show up like they did before I installed Wilderness.  The stars and bars on the collar show but not the chevrons.  Also I notice that the frequency of all the callouts are a lot less.  Wilderness is a couple years outdated but still seems to work.  I might take it out though for those 2 glitches though.  I am about to install PeterU and Cheep.  How many callouts do you have and which ones?  Do you have an issues with multiple callouts installed?  I would think the latest updated callouts would be the most stable though ones like Wilderness seem to still work except for a couple hiccups. 

@JBin818

i persoanlly prefer PeterU great callouts plus easily customizable to configure which callouts you want. I also use Cheep Callouts and United. I will tell you though, Cheep and Untied callouts don’t use computers + for the callouts. Not sure why? But they don’t. I hope that the authors can make that happen. 

I have almost every call out pack that works on 0.4, there are probably only 5-7 packs I don't have and it's only because they are out of date or cause crashes. Here is a peek at my Plugins and LSPDFR Plugins folders, all of these are compatible and I get a playable 30FPS with all of them plus my other mods/scripts running. At the top you will see my regular plugins, below is ALL the ones in my plugins>LSPDFR folder. I have since uninstalled Arrest Manager however.

Plugins.png

LSPDFR Plugins 1.png

LSPDFR Plugins 2.png

LSPDFR Plugins 3.png

LSPDFR Plugins 4.png

Edited by BlueLineBacker

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

9 hours ago, BlueLineBacker said:

I have almost every call out pack that works on 0.4, there are probably only 5-7 packs I don't have and it's only because they are out of date or cause crashes. Here is a peek at my Plugins and LSPDFR Plugins folders, all of these are compatible and I get a playable 30FPS with all of them plus my other mods/scripts running. At the top you will see my regular plugins, below is ALL the ones in my plugins>LSPDFR folder. I have since uninstalled Arrest Manager however.

Wow i'm jealous, are you running on the latest version of the game or an older one? Because I recently tried FederalCallouts and it crashed instantly when I accepted the callout ingame. My game is completely up to date. 

-----

I play on the latest GTA V/Rageplugin versions and so far managed to get these callouts to work: AgencyCallouts, Assorted Callouts, Attempted Crime Callouts, Basic Callouts, Code 3 Callouts, Roadincident Callouts and PeterUCallouts. 

If anyone else is running on the latest version of GTA V and knows more callouts that work I'd love to know. 

Edited by FKDZ

Mod it until you break it.