Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Coming February, 2019

Just now, AgentAdam12 said:

Think it’s coming soon? It’s definitely interesting That all of them are testing it soon

It's coming within the week obviously but they are definitely making sure everything has been ironed out. I would love to believe it'll drop today but ultimately I would rather them wait till they are comfortable to give it to the community 

When it does drop  it’s gonna say 

WHO’S PLAYING LSPDFR? 10000 MEMBERS

Just now, onexlifeonly132 said:

Well duh it's coming soon. Only 5 days left. 

By soon I mean within three days, or so, I don’t really think that but it’s interesting to think about

Well duh it's coming soon. Only 5 days left. 

they will wait until the cat population goes extinct

We will crash the website. Bet

I was thinking just this. 

>Every member wants to play

>Too many loading the site at once so no one can download to play. 

Irony

1 minute ago, AgentAdam12 said:

Speaking of the LSPD quota, my officer just got suspended for not ramming 6000 passerby’s while patrolling 

Last time that happened to me I had my union rep appeal it.  He needed to show that I hadn't gone soft so... set fire to the administrative building and blocked the door with a stolen firetruck (haha, the irony).  Looked great until some high ranking corporate types somehow still managed to escape onto the street.  Then he called an ambulance, the sick bastard.

Splat, splat, splat, splat

Suspension was lifted, never heard any more of it.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

Are we going to be able to add cars to the computer/ radio system? I like to use Vanilla Works Extended/ IV Pack/ WoV in my game and these mods add cars to traffic.

In Albo's Police Smart Radio, every time that I did a plate check, instead of receiving the model/make of the car, i would get the hash code.

Just now, Sam said:

Last time that happened to me I had my union rep appeal it.  He needed to show that I hadn't gone soft so... set fire to the administrative building and blocked the door with a stolen firetruck (haha, the irony).  Looked great until some high ranking corporate types somehow still managed to escape onto the street.  Then he called an ambulance, the sick bastard.

Splat, splat, splat, splat

Suspension was lifted, never heard any more of it.

Lmfao so hard right now

I’m gonna go see what this page looked like on the way back machine

Anyone remember when the Australian media spread false accusations about lspdfr?

I can’t believe I’ve been checking YouTube and the website every morning then night for the last month for news on 0.4 talk about having a lot of time..

55 minutes ago, Sam said:

Sorry, it should be available here: https://www.lcpdfr.com/lspdfr/legacy/features/

Too much detective work going on around these parts methinks.

"Legacy" features page huh? 

Wayback Machine shows it was operational, website went down today. Are we perhaps preparing the website for something... newsoon? 🙂 

https://web.archive.org/web/20181210223109/http://www.lcpdfr.com/lspdfr/features/

I really appreciate the mods and developers work on 0.4 seeing as the mods and developers are actually parts of the community, unlike game devs (rockstar). TBH only one mod I’ve ever had a problem with. 

Really have a connection with the community like @Sam replying to people is really nice. Appreciate all the work. 

Edited by USsecretservice

3 minutes ago, LtSnoDawg69 said:

i really dont mind this waiting at al, ive like 50-100 other games i can play. Including old games like command and conquer.

go play em man then come back later

17 minutes ago, AgentAdam12 said:

Okay I need an answer, why has ranger Bigfoot fired 8769 shots? I MUST know

13 minutes ago, Sniper296 said:

vlcsnap-2019-02-24-02h27m41s070.thumb.png.00b1d212d1b0e24d4c1feaefb0205031.png

1 second ago, Hermes Conrad said:
"That just raises further questions!"