Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Coming February, 2019

Cyan

Please help keep the forum tidy by putting any support requests into the appropriate support forum -- not here. Further support requests will be removed.

Thank you for helping us keep this topic tidy!

Message added by Cyan

1 hour ago, Benji211 said:

Hey sorry to repost, but on the topic of character customization. One of the preview screenshots has a name tag matching the player name. Is that a new feature or a custom texture from the player? Also what kind of issues can we expect with existing plugins such as Peteru and stop the ped?

That's a custom texture.  There will be compatibility issues with certain plugins, although callouts should still work fine.  We'll be working with plugin developers after the release to update the API so that they can make use of all the new features.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

4 minutes ago, Sam said:

That's a custom texture.  There will be compatibility issues with certain plugins, although callouts should still work fine.  We'll be working with plugin developers after the release to update the API so that they can make use of all the new features.

Awesome thanks so much, keep up the good work even though there are some pessimists the majority of the community is stoked for the release!

4 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

I have to say, I am a little worried about the whole stats thing. Now people will see how I truly play as a cop. 😂 

You have nothing to fear, we've always known. 😛

This looks more and more like it could be a standalone game everytime you post. You guys are truly doing a great job. Is the police Greasly going to be added to 0.4 as standard or are you using mods in the screenshot? Either way I can't wait. 😍

Edited by Kallecrash

Very exciting, curious if it's just this update and we have the same RagePluginHook and Scripthook V versions..-..all of our plugins , mods and scripts will still transfer between versions without issue correct?. Regardless this is awesome news and it's nice to have at least a month of release, especially with it being so soon!. 🙂

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

I'm really hoping that callout packs can support the addon/custom departments that will be available with 0.4. With 0.3 I might alter my backup .xml to allot cars to different depts but some callouts might, say, spawn city pd cars in the desert.

7 hours ago, TakeYaBackToStation4BumVio said:

Why are you like the fourth person to say to me don't play it?!?! I have been playing lcpdfr for yearrrrrs. If anything I have the most experience in LCPDFR because I never got into lspdfr as much. LCPDFR has always been the better, and it's just a bit of a shitter to not see cool chases or forensics or murder scenes or even *callouts* in this release date announcement.

How can one of the best topics to date on this website, still attract small minded people such as you ? Your ignorance is disgusting...and to be brutally honest , ungrateful. 

However , 

Fantastic news, cant wait for this, truly amazing work from what i have seen within the previews,  itching to start playing !

14 minutes ago, PolGuin255 said:

How can one of the best topics to date on this website, still attract small minded people such as you ? Your ignorance is disgusting...and to be brutally honest , ungrateful. 

However , 

Fantastic news, cant wait for this, truly amazing work from what i have seen within the previews,  itching to start playing !

I liked club penguin too 😞

yo yo yo yo It's 3:43am Christmas day yeah yeah yeah niiiice Christmas!! Whoo-oo Christ! Christ Mass!

LFQ3p8h.png

Oh man I love this concept!. Will it also be able to track the amount of suspects shot and or suspects killed or both?. What also about a " Calls Taken " tab as well?, would also be cool to see. Could also be kind of cool to display something like " Hospital Visits " for the amount of times you have died while on patrol. A lot of potential for activity tracking with this new stats option. Would just have to figure out the technical stuff. I know general GTA stats track cars stolen and civilians killed and stuff like that so maybe it's possible. 

derp.png

4-DAVID-20