Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Coming February, 2019

Cyan

Please help keep the forum tidy by putting any support requests into the appropriate support forum -- not here. Further support requests will be removed.

Thank you for helping us keep this topic tidy!

Message added by Cyan

32 minutes ago, That one Guy 12 said:

They announced on their discord 4.0 is now in full development, but no release date.

What do you mean? Isn‘t it in „full development“ for like 1 year? 😄

8 minutes ago, Fare2000007 said:

You know the only thing that matters for me about the release date is that it's a weekend.

So I can play it at least an entire day.

Same here, same here....

" The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, But the sheepdog lives for that day. " 

1 hour ago, ltthomas 144 said:

This might be a dumb question but, what is the RDE 4.0 mod ? is that something that works with LSPDFR to make things better ?

Its a mod that adds a metric butt tone of extra vanilla lore-friendly vehicles and features which can enhance LSPDFR for people who like vanilla cars. 

I upload YouTube videos for fun. I also like playing LSPDFR casually!

6 hours ago, GeneralQ said:

Even though @ineseri says there might be no logic in LSPDFR release cycle, I still got a strong feeling it's coming next Sunday (17th Feb).

Spread the rumor!! 😉

lol he beat me too it i was aboutto post about past release dates 

2 hours ago, ADFifteen said:

Its a mod that adds a metric butt tone of extra vanilla lore-friendly vehicles and features which can enhance LSPDFR for people who like vanilla cars. 

You can also mod RDE cars too ya know.

" The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, But the sheepdog lives for that day. " 

On 1/14/2019 at 4:49 PM, TakeYaBackToStation4BumVio said:

Why are you like the fourth person to say to me don't play it?!?! I have been playing lcpdfr for yearrrrrs. If anything I have the most experience in LCPDFR because I never got into lspdfr as much. LCPDFR has always been the better, and it's just a bit of a shitter to not see cool chases or forensics or murder scenes or even *callouts* in this release date announcement.

has to be said that you do come across as very disrespectful whether you mean to be or not they have done a fantastic job from previews myself i love all the updates and am so looking forward to @sam @lms and the teams new release and getting to spend a few million more hours on this new version or hell i might just stretch for a billion hours playing this release!!!! great work guys!!

910CN P.Addison
Frontline Policing
London's Calling RPC

On 2/9/2019 at 4:11 PM, krazzy said:

SRRY I OFFENDED U GROW UP not everybody has to like albo i for one dont thats my right but to keep this on lspdfr hows everybody 03 working 

Hahaha using caps lock. Yes, we have a right to have opinions. I voiced mine. Even so, our right to voice them is debatable. And even if we obtain that right, just having a Right Doesn't mean its right. Tee-Hee.

39 minutes ago, octarick9563 said:

Everytime my game crashes lol,which is about every 10 minutes or so..Cant wait!

Almost all game crashes aren't caused by LSPDFR, though.  Whatever issue you're having is with the added mods, whether it be callouts, LSPDFR dependent mods, or scripts.

I really like LSPDFR, but I have a couple of questions.
1) Will it be possible at 0.4 to customize your music during the chase or during tense moments?
2) Will there be negotiations between police units? For example, 2 cars are pursuing and they exchange information about the suspect between themselves. Something like "Suspect rammed me!" or "Suspect increased speed" etc

8 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Almost all game crashes aren't caused by LSPDFR, though.  Whatever issue you're having is with the added mods, whether it be callouts, LSPDFR dependent mods, or scripts.

I didn't say it was caused by lspdfr,to clarify its related to the latter part of your post.

I really cant stand that dispatcher,her voice makes me cringe.. Dispatcher-Open mic on channel 1..Me-Shit..

2 hours ago, Kayriat said:

I really like LSPDFR, but I have a couple of questions.
1) Will it be possible at 0.4 to customize your music during the chase or during tense moments?
2) Will there be negotiations between police units? For example, 2 cars are pursuing and they exchange information about the suspect between themselves. Something like "Suspect rammed me!" or "Suspect increased speed" etc

no.

Yep, checking here daily for anything new 🙂 Other than all the drama, I'm just excited to see more content being added and (hopefully) stability!