Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Coming February, 2019

Cyan

Please help keep the forum tidy by putting any support requests into the appropriate support forum -- not here. Further support requests will be removed.

Thank you for helping us keep this topic tidy!

Message added by Cyan

7 minutes ago, MercilessJester said:

Great! Thanks! Now does RPH need an update? Don't want to install everything and have Rage not work.

Nope I'm running just fine, glad to have my scripts working again too. 

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

17 minutes ago, BlueLineBacker said:

Nope I'm running just fine, glad to have my scripts working again too. 

I'd imagine they've been keeping an eye on RPH as time goes on, and v1604 being the 'current' supported version of GTA for RPH, that is what 0.4 will be released for; unless by some miracle RPH drops a new new version first. Personally, seeing as SHV and SHV.net are going to be on v1604 I'd prefer if they stuck to the current RPH 15464 so I don't have to go through the hassle lol.

Edited by SiriusWolf
Grammar

lspdBar.jpg.6029ce0e1ffa1ca9c5c005b82b9d02f5.jpg

Grammar and punctuation are the difference between; "I helped my uncle, Jack, off his horse." and...I helped my uncle jack off his horse

6 hours ago, RyanD33 said:

Hopefully, they update the speaking in traffic stops and no more "kifflom"

Kifflom is the in-game way cops greet other peds as far as I know, so there's a reason for why they say that. 

1 hour ago, SiriusWolf said:

I'd imagine they've been keeping an eye on RPH as time goes on, and v1604 being the 'current' supported version of GTA for RPH, that is what 0.4 will be released for; unless by some miracle RPH drops a new new version first. Personally, seeing as SHV and SHV.net are going to be on v1604 I'd prefer if they stuck to the current RPH 15464 so I don't have to go through the hassle lol.

RPH did not require an update for the latest version of GTA V. Besides, even if that was the case, RPH is co-developed by our very own lead developer LMS. 

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

9 hours ago, RyanD33 said:

Hopefully, they update the speaking in traffic stops and no more "kifflom"

I’ve got my cop saying “you got your ID?” Instead of kifflom. 

I apologize for my English. Can it be support for other language packs or the ability to translate into Russian / Ukrainian? Thank you very much for your answer!

33 minutes ago, sid1138 said:

I’ve got my cop saying “you got your ID?” Instead of kifflom. 

See now that does makes sense. I mean what on this pretty earth does ' Kifflom!' even mean? Who came up with that verbal weirdness? lmao

6 minutes ago, Fox7 said:

See now that does makes sense. I mean what on this pretty earth does ' Kifflom!' even mean? Who came up with that verbal weirdness? lmao

Kifflom, brother brother. 

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Epsilon_Program_(HD_Universe)

http://epsilonprogram.com/

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

oh so some kind of cult slang thing? How did it end up as a Police greet? and is there any mod or way to edit it? it would be more immersive if the cop said a simple english greeting ie, 'hello' or ' ID please' ( as mentioned above). Its such a small thing yet simple something everyone would notice and likely appreciate. 🙂

34 minutes ago, Fox7 said:

oh so some kind of cult slang thing? How did it end up as a Police greet? and is there any mod or way to edit it? it would be more immersive if the cop said a simple english greeting ie, 'hello' or ' ID please' ( as mentioned above). Its such a small thing yet simple something everyone would notice and likely appreciate. 🙂

The reason the "Kifflom" line is used is that, unlike in GTAIV, there are no audio files in the cops' voices asking for ID in the game. I believe the mod that changes the line to that uses the audio from GTAIV (so a completely different voice from all the other spoken lines), which in my opinion is even more immersion breaking than "Kifflom".

@Vaskulis  @Fox7 I’ve edited the one I use a bit and it's pretty on point. I couldn’t play without it. It doesn’t sound any different from the other audio in the game 

Edited by sid1138

Damn, I discovered this mod a few days ago, just before seeing that 0.4 was soon to be released. I haven't been this excited for a long time !

This is the mod. This is the mod that finally gave me a way to have fun again in solo, after having spent a good deal of hours on vanilla (or with minor mods) and giving a real chance to Online.  Had I known that this existed when playing GTA IV, I'd probably still be playing it (mind you, I already spent a few years on IV so no regrets there ^^) !

You guys are awesome, seriously ! I haven't felt the need to post on a forum for a long, long time but you guys...

It is really pleasant so see people so dedicated to a great game and making it even better ! I am a Rockstar fanboy but they really should have put more work into the solo experience, or at least keep it up to date, give us some of the tasks and perks that we have Online... But anyway, the important thing is you guys rock !

Today or on the 28th, I'm just so glad that I found this just before the release ! 😄

Keep on awesome-ing !

I love coming back to this thread and watching people demanding a specific release date be announced, or that it's X day and it still hasn't been released...

Come on folks, these guys aren't paid to do this, they do it in their spare time as a hobby. Cut them some slack - the mod will be released when it's good and ready and all of the minor bugs are ironed out. Until then, be patient.

Always happy to try and help with LSPDFR Support

I've started making skins - feel free to check them out HERE

I have the feeling that on Valentine's Day we will have a surprise.  😌 🤤 

And if not, Sunday (I'm happy with my predictions ...)

Edited by Franklin Morgan

Modding, técnico informático y experiencia en servidores, DJ....

2 hours ago, Has7ur said:

Damn, I discovered this mod a few days ago, just before seeing that 0.4 was soon to be released. I haven't been this excited for a long time !

This is the mod. This is the mod that finally gave me a way to have fun again in solo, after having spent a good deal of hours on vanilla (or with minor mods) and giving a real chance to Online.  Had I known that this existed when playing GTA IV, I'd probably still be playing it (mind you, I already spent a few years on IV so no regrets there ^^) !

You guys are awesome, seriously ! I haven't felt the need to post on a forum for a long, long time but you guys...

It is really pleasant so see people so dedicated to a great game and making it even better ! I am a Rockstar fanboy but they really should have put more work into the solo experience, or at least keep it up to date, give us some of the tasks and perks that we have Online... But anyway, the important thing is you guys rock !

Today or on the 28th, I'm just so glad that I found this just before the release ! 😄

Keep on awesome-ing !

Welcome brother

1 hour ago, HaDoCk987 said:

I hope that LSPDFR 0.4 can be used with which plugins only compatible with 0.3.1.

Because many creator have quit.

Hopefully this will bring some creators back with new stuff to work with.

1 hour ago, HaDoCk987 said:

I hope that LSPDFR 0.4 can be used with which plugins only compatible with 0.3.1.

Because many creator have quit.

Pretty sure all the mods will have to be updated.

There has been numerous guesses of when it will release but how about we talk duty,🚔

QUESTION : what will you do? first! when you start up your freshly installed 0.4 Policing job : tell us 😎👆

I will settle near ginger street mainly because I love that place,

but as I will be an air support division I probably end up in Grand Senora Desert

crash down and get abducted by Extraterrestrials.

no, but seriously check your department's divisions locations and see where your man will be stationed at

you don't want them to end up in stab city, do you?

(Excuse me if I don't make any sense, message me if you encountered a problem.)

Edited by civilUser

Spoiler

:wallbash:🐮FACE THE WALL SIR                    :thumbsup: Another Job Well Done          👩‍✈️ Air Support Division, Superintendent Of District: Little Seoul

🐡help       🐢 Hey come back here   🕴️Protect me snail     ,  sir    🤺  Wait wut?   Mostly Located at: Ginger Street - Little Seoul - Los Santos

🤬 Facing dire consequences 👁️     🕵️‍♀️ examining physical evidence    👨‍⚕️ Don't worry he will be fine          👩‍⚖️ guilty as charged

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I have no idea yet how the homes/apartments will be. if it will only be a city apartment you can live in or one out in the sticks. I think i want to decide when i see where they will be. most likely stay a city cop. i am also curious as to how much a player can do while off-duty in non police game interactions. will we be able to go to a club? eat in s game cafe? go play golf or tennis or use the beach gym? things that make the off duty fun. will we be able to own a game dog and take it for walks? Then what will be able to do thats new interaction wise on duty? can we stop in at a gas station and actually buy game food and drinks? maybe at some point even fuel the cop car?

4 hours ago, ineseri said:

Sometime between now and the 28th of February. 

Exactly, even around 32nd of February if needed. 

1 hour ago, Fox7 said:

I have no idea yet how the homes/apartments will be. if it will only be a city apartment you can live in or one out in the sticks. I think i want to decide when i see where they will be. most likely stay a city cop. i am also curious as to how much a player can do while off-duty in non police game interactions. will we be able to go to a club? eat in s game cafe? go play golf or tennis or use the beach gym? things that make the off duty fun. will we be able to own a game dog and take it for walks? Then what will be able to do thats new interaction wise on duty? can we stop in at a gas station and actually buy game food and drinks? maybe at some point even fuel the cop car?

afai have understood, most of the online-ish activities will be included. Strip clubs and such. Maybe even the clubs. Who knows.

2 hours ago, IlicMaster said:

Pretty sure all the mods will have to be updated.

I'm pretty sure that's definitely not correct. As Sam previously stated that they would do there best to keep existing mods compatible.

On 2/7/2019 at 7:03 PM, GeneralQ said:

0.2 was planned on Sunday, July 12;

0.3 was released on Sunday, January 17.

So certainly this is coming by a Sunday, might be 10 or 24 Feb but my best guess is the 17 February 😎

Even though @ineseri says there might be no logic in LSPDFR release cycle, I still got a strong feeling it's coming next Sunday (17th Feb).

Spread the rumor!! 😉