Jump to content
Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Coming February, 2019

Cyan

Please help keep the forum tidy by putting any support requests into the appropriate support forum -- not here. Further support requests will be removed.

Thank you for helping us keep this topic tidy!

Message added by Cyan

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, John Kimble said:

Spectacular work as usual !

 

Since we are getting our own avatar in the mod,will there be a 'Career Mode' that has sims-like mechanisms to add realism to the immersive gameplay?

 

Like basic necessities/needs(energy, hunger, hygiene),eg : We can go buy donuts to fill our stomach in 24-7 stores while on-duty,having meal and drinks when off-duty and sleeping at home.

 

Rent and bills would also be interesting to add.Would like to see that we can actually get paid form performing duties,hourly salary+bouns for arresting criminals and  completing callouts,so that we can pay the rent,bills plus entertainments.

 

Of cause there will be a 'Free Mode' that doesn't have  such things and can be play freely without any restriction.

That would be awesome and also ranks in your department where you could start as a low ranking officer and become like a sheriff or police chief one day where you can give out orders to your other officers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, FKDZ said:

Appreciate the work that has been put in for f*cks sake, many modders quit because of attitudes from people like you. 

 

Ha I was playing lcpdfr back in the day 

Plus, LCPDFR is much bigger than LSPDFR, always has been I hope 0.4 changes that and we get the new biggest mod

To be honest I've never thought to myself "Damn I'd love to run a triathlon as a cop character", or "shiiit i want to watch the same GTA V tv I watched 3 years ago"

 

ya get me now?


yo yo yo yo It's 3:43am Christmas day yeah yeah yeah niiiice Christmas!! Whoo-oo Christ! Christ Mass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pretty stoked, cant wait to have the proper cars in the proper jurisdictions, i just hope the computer system has been updated so you dont have to type it in with a keyboard and more controller support....did not see this get talked about much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TakeYaBackToStation4BumVio said:

To be honest I've never thought to myself "Damn I'd love to run a triathlon as a cop character", or "shiiit i want to watch the same GTA V tv I watched 3 years ago"

 

ya get me now?

 

You seem to have missed the bit where FKDZ said "You understand this is all done voluntarily right" You do know what voluntarily means don't you? Nobody is forcing you to do these things. If you don't like the features then don't use them. It couldn't get any easier than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Giordano said:

This is AMAZING!!!!!  I love roleplaying my off duty life, and always drive my personal vehicle to the station.  Thanks for doing this!

 

You will then be happy to hear that we have reached an agreement with LS Customs to open up their shops for police officers so that you can modify your personal vehicle.

 

 

1 hour ago, TakeYaBackToStation4BumVio said:

Okay, now my hype has died down a bit and I have read over the post...

 

well, urm, yay! 3 years in the making I can't wait, but this isn't a very exciting post. I was expecting pictures of chases and lights and helicopters and army response and detective work or callouts like suicide or someone drowning... but instead we got watching TV and going to a triathlon.  Okay okay, I'll take a breather. I'm sure 0.4 will be greater than the rest of the LC LSPFR mods, but I can't help thinking

 

it's been 9 years since LCPDFR 0.1, 3 years since LSPDFR 0.1... 

 

when will we actually have a finalized download called version 1?

Version 1 should be the beginning, yet here we are waiting for TV and "google" effects whatever the hell that is. Google didn't invent birds eye perspectives. Lool.

 

Also, is there a new siren and lighting system? Because if not we will all be stuck on ELS with only 5 audio hashes to play with 😞

 

We have shown pictures of chases and lights and helicopters in earlier previews, so please check out those to learn more about the changes. Each of the previews focuses on a different part of the mod.


Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, LMS said:

 

You will then be happy to hear that we have reached an agreement with LS Customs to open up their shops for police officers so that you can modify your personal vehicle.

 

 

 

We have shown pictures of chases and lights and helicopters in earlier previews, so please check out those to learn more about the changes. Each of the previews focuses on a different part of the mod.

 

 

Yeah I have read them in the lead up to this announcement. Apart from the Sync thing which looks cool, this post doesn't have anything to excite me. so sorry 🤨

48 minutes ago, Constable Matt said:

 

You seem to have missed the bit where FKDZ said "You understand this is all done voluntarily right" You do know what voluntarily means don't you? Nobody is forcing you to do these things. If you don't like the features then don't use them. It couldn't get any easier than that.

 

You seem to of (not have) missed what I said in the first place which is the 4 things sort of showcased aren't very original to the 2 lc/lspdfr mods. They are more like new add-ons, I don't like the lack of RP and gadgets. This leaves all to the imagination; flashlight, tazer, searching multiple people... it's all be mentioned but I still just want a version 1. A proper massive mod which is what 0.4 looks to be, but finalised so we are not all expected to pretend we're beta testers. LCPDFR only got out the womb last year and that is nearly 10 years old. 

 

You cant say you don't understand me. Black mesa source was quicker than this 😄


yo yo yo yo It's 3:43am Christmas day yeah yeah yeah niiiice Christmas!! Whoo-oo Christ! Christ Mass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow! @Sam 
I already read it this morning, but I did not have time to give my opinion. 

Of course I am not obliged to do that, but I would like to say something about it.
I can not describe how they have improved with the development over the years. 

They've always done their thing since 2009. I'm so happy to always see there is a new info / update coming. 
All I can say is, that some game developers who break off their development after 1 year can be inspired by you all of the Team, who working on the Mod. 

Of course, this is just a mod for GTA5, but what you get out of it is simply indescribable. I'm really looking forward to the mod.
 Thanks to the whole team, who never gave up on investing a lot of time in this Mod, to give other people the dream of becoming a police-job  with an realistic handling in GTA5.


Sincerely, sEbi3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TakeYaBackToStation4BumVio said:

You cant say you don't understand me. Black mesa source was quicker than this 😄

I don't think anyone does. Black Mesa (source has been removed from its title a long time ago) was developed with a proper dev-kit and with quite the larger team. LSPDFR is developed by mainly two people, in their own spare time. LSPDFR v.1 will come, when the developers feel that their mod is something worthy of calling "1". You're not a pretend beta tester, it just hasn't reached version 1. You're free to wait until v.1 releases if you don't want to play it 🙂

 

Anyway, we're getting off-track here. 0.4 so far looks amazing and it'll probably be amazing as well. Kudos to the team!


"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TakeYaBackToStation4BumVio said:

You seem to of (not have) missed what I said in the first place which is the 4 things sort of showcased aren't very original to the 2 lc/lspdfr mods. They are more like new add-ons, I don't like the lack of RP and gadgets. This leaves all to the imagination; flashlight, tazer, searching multiple people... it's all be mentioned but I still just want a version 1. A proper massive mod which is what 0.4 looks to be, but finalised so we are not all expected to pretend we're beta testers. LCPDFR only got out the womb last year and that is nearly 10 years old. 

 

You cant say you don't understand me. Black mesa source was quicker than this 😄

The sentence "You seem to of" makes no grammatical sence. It is indeed have, not of, e.g. the point is something you have missed. Think of the point as an object and you have just passed in a car. Makes it a little easier to understand. Anyway... getting back on topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, ineseri said:

I don't think anyone does. Black Mesa (source has been removed from its title a long time ago) was developed with a proper dev-kit and with quite the larger team. LSPDFR is developed by mainly two people, in their own spare time. LSPDFR v.1 will come, when the developers feel that their mod is something worthy of calling "1". You're not a pretend beta tester, it just hasn't reached version 1. You're free to wait until v.1 releases if you don't want to play it 🙂

 

Anyway, we're getting off-track here. 0.4 so far looks amazing and it'll probably be amazing as well. Kudos to the team!

 

Why are you like the fourth person to say to me don't play it?!?! I have been playing lcpdfr for yearrrrrs. If anything I have the most experience in LCPDFR because I never got into lspdfr as much. LCPDFR has always been the better, and it's just a bit of a shitter to not see cool chases or forensics or murder scenes or even *callouts* in this release date announcement.


yo yo yo yo It's 3:43am Christmas day yeah yeah yeah niiiice Christmas!! Whoo-oo Christ! Christ Mass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sgt.York said:

Maybe one day... LCPDFR for GTA IV in online is real. Why not do it for GTA V, huh? 😁

I kind of had forgotten about it. I never played LCPDFR so it's not something I think about too often.

21 hours ago, Sam said:

 

We'll provide documentation for the core stuff, but I honestly don't think we'll be able to come up with a complete changelog. 

Will RPH still be included in the download? One of the biggest problems we have on the RPH discord is that people don't seem to understand that LSPDFR has an outdated version of RPH. It would make it easier to not include it with the download.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my goodness, this is so amazing! I wondered for a second if you guys were still there, turns out not just “there” but with something that is about to bring back the excitement that got me into the mod in the first place! Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Clarinetplayer77 said:

Will RPH still be included in the download? One of the biggest problems we have on the RPH discord is that people don't seem to understand that LSPDFR has an outdated version of RPH. It would make it easier to not include it with the download.

 

Yes, we will still ship it with RPH. You have a fair point though, that we should have updated the included RPH more often. I don't think removing it would help, in fact I think it would make things worse. Of course it would be nicer if people properly read the instructions on updating RPH before playing, but they do not, so we will have to deal with that. At least they get a somewhat helpful error that they need to update something. Removing it entirely could result in many people asking how to start the mod in the first place.


Please do not PM me unless really necessary (knowing you helps). If you think you need my attention in a topic, tag me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LMS said:

 

Yes, we will still ship it with RPH. You have a fair point though, that we should have updated the included RPH more often. I don't think removing it would help, in fact I think it would make things worse. Of course it would be nicer if people properly read the instructions on updating RPH before playing, but they do not, so we will have to deal with that. At least they get a somewhat helpful error that they need to update something. Removing it entirely could result in many people asking how to start the mod in the first place.

Yeah I do see your point and you are right people don't seem to read instructions or watch tutorials. I guess we will have to live with it and hope that people use common sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you all on the team for such hard work and dedication to .04. It sounds amazing in so many ways.  Looking forward to seeing one of the Twitch/YouTube streamers show how to install .04 and try it out for all of us. That would be amazing before the release.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey sorry to repost, but on the topic of character customization. One of the preview screenshots has a name tag matching the player name. Is that a new feature or a custom texture from the player? Also what kind of issues can we expect with existing plugins such as Peteru and stop the ped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sam said:

 

Nous fournirons de la documentation sur les éléments de base, mais honnêtement, je ne pense pas que nous serons en mesure de produire un journal de modifications complet. 

LSPDFR 0.4 introduces, in a game-changing way, the ability to take hold of and drag arrested suspects: Will NPCs also benefit from this ability to take hold of and drag  arrested suspects?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really awesome, I love all the features! It would honestly be like soooo cool if you could add more less-lethal weapons like stun-grenades, pepperspray, Teargas that doesn't kill you/the suspect, a baton that doesn't kill the suspect in about 3 hits, beanbag shotgun etc etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sam are we going to see anymore updates logs before 0.4? Also the way the new multiple agencies work will they be there for off duty and if so will they be compatible for campaign and just normal use like police chases as the "baddy" or will it be like RDE where it crashes on some missions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...