Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Coming February, 2019

Cyan

Please help keep the forum tidy by putting any support requests into the appropriate support forum -- not here. Further support requests will be removed.

Thank you for helping us keep this topic tidy!

Message added by Cyan

8 hours ago, spreilly said:

What would be cool too is a house in North Yankton that does the same thing as the apartment; we'd need some buildings and for that invisible barrier to be removed though

Note: This is my personal take on it, I'm not speaking for the team

I don't see this as ever happening, mainly because North Yankton is not viable for legitimate play.  R* only made the bare essentials of North Yankton for what was needed for the story.  Jeff Favignano has done a few patrols up there, and as seen in his videos, there are some roads where the cars just drive off the edge of the map or disappear. 

3 hours ago, LMS said:

Yes, you will have a personal vehicle at your house.

This is AMAZING!!!!!  I love roleplaying my off duty life, and always drive my personal vehicle to the station.  Thanks for doing this!

23 minutes ago, Giordano said:

Note: This is my personal take on it, I'm not speaking for the team

I don't see this as ever happening, mainly because North Yankton is not viable for legitimate play.  R* only made the bare essentials of North Yankton for what was needed for the story.  Jeff Favignano has done a few patrols up there, and as seen in his videos, there are some roads where the cars just drive off the edge of the map or disappear. 

This is AMAZING!!!!!  I love roleplaying my off duty life, and always drive my personal vehicle to the station.  Thanks for doing this!

Not to mention the countless hours you can spend watching TV or taking a shower. Haha.

This is just stunning. All the people involved with making this become a thing are truly amazing, and have put in so much hard work. Thank you to all involved and I can't wait to get out there and save the streets of Los Santos and Blaine County!

@Sam I only have one real question here, as it's the reason I've honestly stopped playing 0.3 completely in recent- are the AI still shit in 0.4?

I understand there are difficulties editing such things [for obvious reasons]. But if modders (such as @Albo1125) can create plugins that manipulate the AI to perform driving that's not-so-garbage, among other things; the developers on 0.4 I'm sure, were able to do the same here?

Edited by Niedosik

Really impressive stuff. Rockstar is only in it for the money so only MP gets new features so we rely on the LSPDFR team to crank up SP to make the game continually playable in a fresh and exciting way.

I take my hat off to you sirs.

2 hours ago, Niedosik said:

are the AI still shit in 0.4?

The AI drives as well as the AI can in a crime simulator. It didn't really bother me in 0,3 so I didn't notice it as you describe it. The little I've seen of the new version however, does seem better. It's also touched upon in this post by Sam; 

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

9 minutes ago, ineseri said:

The AI drives as well as the AI can in a crime simulator.

If the AI didn't drive like shit, we wouldn't have as many traffic stops as we do. Enjoy the AI's inability to drive. 😛

I guess the only thing that has not been added into this mod is "Police Brutality" like some punching and kicking suspects stuff you know 😜 just kidding. Wonderful job guys and thank for all the efforts you put on this mod.

Edited by Soley

Spectacular work as usual !

Since we are getting our own avatar in the mod,will there be a 'Career Mode' that has sims-like mechanisms to add realism to the immersive gameplay?

Like basic necessities/needs(energy, hunger, hygiene),eg : We can go buy donuts to fill our stomach in 24-7 stores while on-duty,having meal and drinks when off-duty and sleeping at home.

Rent and bills would also be interesting to add.Would like to see that we can actually get paid form performing duties,hourly salary+bouns for arresting criminals and  completing callouts,so that we can pay the rent,bills plus entertainments.

Of cause there will be a 'Free Mode' that doesn't have  such things and can be play freely without any restriction.

😍🤩 Nice ! Waiting for so long 🙂

Really looking forward testing that ! Hope plugins will be updated fast, and that you already work with their authors.

This release remind me the hundred hours I played with lcpdfr in Liberty Ciy... ☺️

As the train hype is decreasing fast few weeks after the release, I hope we'll have more small updates during the year 🙂

No plans to recruit some fresh developpers to help ?

Thanks for all of your work !

Edited by Pumpk1in

Just wanted to thank you for the updates and deadline date -- very exciting and awesome work. I appreciate all that you have done, and all of those in the community who support this and add to it. Love this community. 🙂

Okay, now my hype has died down a bit and I have read over the post...

well, urm, yay! 3 years in the making I can't wait, but this isn't a very exciting post. I was expecting pictures of chases and lights and helicopters and army response and detective work or callouts like suicide or someone drowning... but instead we got watching TV and going to a triathlon.  Okay okay, I'll take a breather. I'm sure 0.4 will be greater than the rest of the LC LSPFR mods, but I can't help thinking

it's been 9 years since LCPDFR 0.1, 3 years since LSPDFR 0.1... 

when will we actually have a finalized download called version 1?

Version 1 should be the beginning, yet here we are waiting for TV and "google" effects whatever the hell that is. Google didn't invent birds eye perspectives. Lool.

Also, is there a new siren and lighting system? Because if not we will all be stuck on ELS with only 5 audio hashes to play with 😞

yo yo yo yo It's 3:43am Christmas day yeah yeah yeah niiiice Christmas!! Whoo-oo Christ! Christ Mass!

11 minutes ago, TakeYaBackToStation4BumVio said:

Okay, now my hype has died down a bit and I have read over the post...

well, urm, yay! 3 years in the making I can't wait, but this isn't a very exciting post. I was expecting pictures of chases and lights and helicopters and army response and detective work or callouts like suicide or someone drowning... but instead we got watching TV and going to a triathlon.  Okay okay, I'll take a breather. I'm sure 0.4 will be greater than the rest of the LC LSPFR mods, but I can't help thinking

it's been 9 years since LCPDFR 0.1, 3 years since LSPDFR 0.1... 

when will we actually have a finalized download called version 1?

Version 1 should be the beginning, yet here we are waiting for TV and "google" effects whatever the hell that is. Google didn't invent birds eye perspectives. Lool.

Also, is there a new siren and lighting system? Because if not we will all be stuck on ELS with only 5 audio hashes to play with 😞

You understand this is all done voluntarily right, and that modding GTA V is no easy task? You sound incredibly ignorant. 

Also don't double post. I saw this comment a couple hours ago as well. 

Appreciate the work that has been put in for f*cks sake, many modders quit because of attitudes from people like you. 

Edited by FKDZ

Mod it until you break it.