Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Coming February, 2019

Cyan

Please help keep the forum tidy by putting any support requests into the appropriate support forum -- not here. Further support requests will be removed.

Thank you for helping us keep this topic tidy!

Message added by Cyan

What would be cool too is a house in North Yankton that does the same thing as the apartment; we'd need some buildings and for that invisible barrier to be removed though

My System:

Intel i7-2600k | ASUS P67 Sabertooth | NVIDIA GTX 560ti | Corsair 750W PSU | Corsair Vengeance 8GB | Lamptron Fan-Atic

A question on the character customizations, in relation to EUP, does that directly affect the name tag on the uniform or was that a custom design on your screenshot

Exciting stuff! Can't wait to see what 0.4 has in stock 🙂 Everyone has been working hard and it will undoubtedly show in the next update. One of the things I hope for is a feature that lets you customize your load out with the option to add custom amounts of ammo for each firearm. Will be great, regardless