Officer Revez

VocalDispatch not working

Hey officers,

I have a problem with VocalDispatch. When I try to say something after pressing R Alt (or D-Pad up) it comes with the message "Didn't copy, please say again". 

I have looked in the read me and tried all the voice commands there is, but none of them seem to work. I don't know if it's an issue with my microphone but I don't think so since I did a mic test prior to launching GTA V. 

I have also installed the right language pack for windows (en-US).

I'm pretty sure I have tried everything to make it work, but here is my RPH log if it's any help.

RagePluginHook.log

I won't be much help with this post as I'm struggling with the same issue myself, but I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. Myself and several others I've talked to, even after having verified our language packs, speech training and microphone testing, simply can't get VocalDispatch to work. It says "didn't copy" before a transmission ever has time to go through, and after three attempts or so just stops responding altogether.

The frustrating thing is I've had VD working on several computers/installs and now, just nothing.

4 hours ago, Will Zoftrak said:

I won't be much help with this post as I'm struggling with the same issue myself, but I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone. Myself and several others I've talked to, even after having verified our language packs, speech training and microphone testing, simply can't get VocalDispatch to work. It says "didn't copy" before a transmission ever has time to go through, and after three attempts or so just stops responding altogether.

The frustrating thing is I've had VD working on several computers/installs and now, just nothing.

Damn, that sucks. Well, good to know i'm not the only one having this issue i guess haha