Niels110

Forceduty Crash

Hi guys,

My Problem: Since the last SHV update my lspdfr crashed everytime I went on duty.

All my Plugins loaded as usual but afterwards I got notified that LSPDFR had crashed. I tried to fix it by changing the forced updates on CheepCallouts to false 

but it hasn`t done anything for me. 

I`m relatively new to the game and it would be a shame if I couldn`t play properly for any longer ;D 

Thanks in advance for any advice

GTA-Main Top.JPG

GTA-Main Middle.JPG

GTA-Main Bottom.JPG

Is there a log from the crashes? 

Things you can try is to download ScripthookVDotNet, or reinstalling all of the plugins one by one and see if there was a corrupted file somewhere. 

2 hours ago, 7K20 said:

Is there a log from the crashes? 

Things you can try is to download ScripthookVDotNet, or reinstalling all of the plugins one by one and see if there was a corrupted file somewhere. 

How would I find the log? As I said I´m new to this.

4 hours ago, Niels110 said:

How would I find the log? As I said I´m new to this.

Would be in the logs folder in the main gta v folder. 

Have you tried playing without Traffic Control? 

15 hours ago, 7K20 said:

Have you tried playing without Traffic Control? 

I have now, but it still crashed instantly. 😕

should I post the mini crash report? I´m not sure what that is, but it generated one after I tried lspdfr today. Seems like I dont have a program to open the file too.

I don't know how to read the logs either. Sounds like the best thing to do is uninstall all the plugins and see if it works without anything. If it works without anything it means one of the plugins was causing the problem. If it still doesn't work, it might need a complete reinstall. 

Don't know if this will help your issue but I was having the same problem and after reading through several forums I figured out that "Traffic Policer" was the cause of my problems when trying to forceduty. Don't know if it will help but I would try removing them from your GTA folder retry loading LSPDFR

Okay, 

I figured it out, seems like traffic control was causing the issue. after removing it, everything runs fine.

Thanks for the help guys!