Jump to content
ItaLiaNKiinG

Police Smart Radio Problem

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, having an issue with Police Smart Radio, when I try to change the keybinds in the Keyboard Config file the game crashes as soon as try to go on duty, any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you using the official names of the keys? You have to follow Microsoft's key titles. 

 

Might help if you copy and paste the config files so we can see them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 7K20 said:

Are you using the official names of the keys? You have to follow Microsoft's key titles. 

 

Might help if you copy and paste the config files so we can see them. 

//PoliceSmartRadio KeyboardConfig INI file by Albo1125. Last edited for version 1.0.0.0.

[KeyboardConfig]
// Use the exact 'member name' for the corresponding key: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.keys(v=vs.110).aspx

ToggleRadioKey=Divide
ToggleRadioModifierKey=None
NextButtonKey=NumPad8
PreviousButtonKey=NumPad2
SelectButtonKey=NumPad5
NextPageKey=Right
PreviousPageKey=Left

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm. 

 

Might not be PoliceScanner then. 

 

I use 

 

ToggleRadioKey=Multiply
ToggleRadioModifierKey=None
NextButtonKey=NumPad2
PreviousButtonKey=NumPad8
SelectButtonKey=NumPad5
NextPageKey=NumPad6
PreviousPageKey=NumPad4

 

Dont have any issues with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, 7K20 said:

Hmmm. 

 

Might not be PoliceScanner then. 

 

I use 

 

ToggleRadioKey=Multiply
ToggleRadioModifierKey=None
NextButtonKey=NumPad2
PreviousButtonKey=NumPad8
SelectButtonKey=NumPad5
NextPageKey=NumPad6
PreviousPageKey=NumPad4

 

Dont have any issues with it. 

Don't know what to do at this point.. I hate the G key always conflicting, I changed the Interaction + key to U to prevent conflictions with that but the G searches people/cars.. and brings up tow truck menu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ItaLiaNKiinG said:

Don't know what to do at this point.. I hate the G key always conflicting, I changed the Interaction + key to U to prevent conflictions with that but the G searches people/cars.. and brings up tow truck menu

 

Ah, that sounds like you just need to switch up all your shortcuts. There are a few keys in a few plugins that are currently unable to be changed, I think Interaction+ Tow Truck/Context Menu is one of them. 

 

What else are you trying to use the G key for?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×