Chief1A25

Radiance V Help

So, recently, I downloaded GTA 5 via Steam and wanted to play LSPDFR. I got all the mods needed and stuff, I thought the lights looked like crap. I found Radiance V and downloaded it and loaded it into my game. Launched my game, and come to find out, the lights look like someone has run their thumb over them. They looked smudged. I'll input a picture of mine and one from Jeff Favignano's LSPDFR series. (Sorry about the picture quality, this is my first time uploading something to a forum.

20181116205742_1.jpg

8dfa973667f05745b3820a1523a2e2d6.jpg

On 1/8/2019 at 3:01 PM, Chief1A25 said:

So, recently, I downloaded GTA 5 via Steam and wanted to play LSPDFR. I got all the mods needed and stuff, I thought the lights looked like crap. I found Radiance V and downloaded it and loaded it into my game. Launched my game, and come to find out, the lights look like someone has run their thumb over them. They looked smudged. I'll input a picture of mine and one from Jeff Favignano's LSPDFR series. (Sorry about the picture quality, this is my first time uploading something to a forum.

20181116205742_1.jpg

8dfa973667f05745b3820a1523a2e2d6.jpg

With Radiance V you can fine tune the brightness of your lights in the Day and Night

Go to the path where the visualsettiings.dat is located using OpenIV (GTA V/mods/update/update.rpf/common/data) make a backup before trying it out.

These are the lines that you can edit.  These are my settings though im still messing around with them.

Obviously day is emergency lights in the day and night is Emergency lights at night.  The Higher the setting the brighter.  My NYPD cars were too bright with the display board so i lowered them a little and there getting better.

car.defaultlight.day.emissive.on    6000.00
car.defaultlight.night.emissive.on    1500.00