tea2030

New cars

hello officers !

i have question why we haven't new cars i mean we're bored from the cars we use like ford charger tahoe .... i think we should do a new cars like gmc suberban camry 

this well add new fun in lcpdfr 

thank you all . 

• (NOTE) (( i don't know English very much so forgive me if i have spelling errors ))

4 hours ago, Giordano said:

http://i.imgur.com/I0B5P1Y.png

This topic has been moved to the appropriate forum. Please post in the correct location in the future.

hmmmmmmmmmmm🤔

Because not every vehicle should be upfitted as an emergency vehicle nor is every model available. It takes a lot of time to make the initial model, not to mention you still have to mod it into an emergency vehicle. 

20 hours ago, GTAIVCode3 said:

Because not every vehicle should be upfitted as an emergency vehicle nor is every model available. It takes a lot of time to make the initial model, not to mention you still have to mod it into an emergency vehicle. 

You're right but gta 5 it's only game for fun i mean we should't be so real in this game it's made for fun and i am very bored for the cars we use now i hope someone made new car like lexus - land cruiser -sonata i know that Almost impossible  but if they are made it that will be so great