Sgt.Kanyo

Game crashes after few minutes

I'm getting a game crash with nothing pointing to any problem in the log files.

I'm suspecting it's RPH, because when I opened the Event Viewer this is the log I got:

Alkalmazás: GTA5.exe
Keretrendszer verziószáma: v4.0.30319
Leírás: A folyamat egy nem kezelt kivétel miatt meg lett szakítva.
Kivétel adatai: kivételkód: c0000005, kivétel címe: 00007FF6C8A63C7A
Verem:
   a következő helyen: <Module>.OnGameCrashManaged(_EXCEPTION_POINTERS*, Void**, Int32, SByte*, Rage.Plugin, System.String)
   a következő helyen: <Module>.OnGameCrashManaged(_EXCEPTION_POINTERS*, Void**, Int32, SByte*)

What this says is that GTA5.exe received an unhandled exception with the error code: c0000005 (this doesn't say a goddamn thing) at these locations:

<Module>.OnGameCrashManaged(_EXCEPTION_POINTERS*, Void**, Int32, SByte*, Rage.Plugin, System.String)

<Module>.OnGameCrashManaged(_EXCEPTION_POINTERS*, Void**, Int32, SByte*)

I'm suspecting it's RPH, since as you can see, when it's calling this OnGameCrashManaged() function, you can see that Rage.Plugin is there.

Is it possible that RPH doesn't use proper exception handling or that maybe RPH doesn't have permission to do something?

I've had these c0000005 errors before the update, but it's happening after 10 mins now with LSPDFR, usually between arresting a suspect and taking him/her to the station.

No, the whole game itself. When I run the game with RagePluginHook and play with lspdfr this is the error I get in the EventViewer.

I'm almost certain it's not LSPDFR related issue, but either a RagePluginHook issue or something else. It could be memory related as well, since it crashes after a while (although my textures are fine and I experience no lagging or stuttering whatsoever).

EDIT:

Just tried it out without playing LSPDFR, but using RagePluginHook. The game managed not to crash for a considerably longer time, but eventually it did crash with the exact same error message. I was doing pretty much the same thing without LSPDFR, roaming around in the squad car, but not arresting anyone or responding to calls obviously.

As I imagine LSPDFR can use a lot of resources is it possible that these crashes are memory related?

Edited by Sgt.Kanyo

Yes. Tried it without the car mods, GTA still crashes. I've tried it without RagePluginHook it still crashes (it could be the same error, but it gives a different log):

A hibát okozó alkalmazás neve: GTA5.exe, verzió: 1.0.1604.0, időbélyeg: 0x5c080556
A hibát okozó modul neve: GTA5.exe, verzió: 1.0.1604.0, időbélyeg: 0x5c080556
Kivételkód: 0xc0000005
A hibát okozó alkalmazás elérési útja: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe
A hibát okozó modul elérési útja: C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe
Jelentés azonosítója: cf19b20e-45e2-4d64-ad90-aa19da7560db
A hibát okozó csomag teljes neve:
A hibát okozó csomag relatív alkalmazásazonosítója:

As you can see it's still 0xc0000005 error (Access Violation), however it doesn't mention any functions here. The last two rows should mention the "package" causing the error.

My PC specs don't have anything to do with it, since it's well over the optimum requirements, but here it goes:

Intel i7 8700

GTX 1060

16 GBs RAM

No soundcard

Win 10 Pro N

Okay so the weirdest thing happened. My GTA V all of a sudden works flawlessly with all my mods, playing LSPDFR. Had a good 1 - 1.5 hour game when I exited myself.

Two things happened since then:

- OpenIV update (since it has the OpenIV.asi which controls all the mods, which I never took out it is possible that it was updated)

- I edited my enbseries.ini removing v-sync and some antialiasing parameters

I'll only come back here and add a new reply if I get the crashes again, but as of this moment it seems to be fixed.

Yupp, I just got very lucky yesterday as it seems.

Tried it out today and crashed after taking the first suspect to the station. (It has nothing to do with taking them to the station, it's just that's how much time it usually takes for this POS game to crash)