gabeeeboii

Ghost person in my car?

I've noticed when there is a AI pursuit near me and I am out of my patrol car my ELS lights will turn on and my door will fling open like someone is getting out. Also, if I call for backup or prison transport the same thing will happen, while this is happening I can hear voices shouting "stop police" etc... Any Tips? or Reason?

Plugins:

AIsirens

APR v2.0

Crown Vic Sound Mod

Wouters Callouts

vdH_Helper

TurnTires

Door Ajar Chime

ELS v8.51

Vehicles:

LCPD Valor Pack 2.5

TurnTires is likely the cause of your frustrations. The plugin works by creating an invisible ped that teleports into your car when you get out and keeps the wheels turned in the desired position. This is needed due to GTA IV not allowing tires to be turned while no one is in the vehicle. Another script (possibly LCPDFR) is likely taking control of this ped.

Edited by liverlande

On 12/18/2018 at 8:05 AM, liverlande said:

TurnTires is likely the cause of your frustrations. The plugin works by creating an invisible ped that teleports into your car when you get out and keeps the wheels turned in the desired position. This is needed due to GTA IV not allowing tires to be turned while no one is in the vehicle. Another script (possibly LCPDFR) is likely taking control of this ped.

I disabled it and it's fine now. Thank You!