Jump to content
borememore

LSPDFR plugin blocked and crashes

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, borememore said:

Everytime i type force duty and about 10 seconds later my game freezes and my lspdfr plugin is blocked and crashes. 

RagePluginHook.log

Hello,

Could you please post a screenshot of your plugins folder, and a screenshot of the LSPDFR folder within the plugins folder?

Thanks!


Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/2PnWQF
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, UnknownBastion said:

Hello,

Could you please post a screenshot of your plugins folder, and a screenshot of the LSPDFR folder within the plugins folder?

Thanks!

 

issue.PNG

issue 2.PNG

issue 3 .PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, from looking at the log I have determined that possibly some plugins may be causing this. I have narrowed them to the following:
1. Agency Callouts (could be outdated, or may need some setting changes)

2. BetterEMS

3. CheepCallouts need to have a line in the settings changed. Should be look like this: "CheckForNewVersion"=true, set the true to false.

4. LiscensePlateRandomizer

5. SearchWarrant

 

I believe those are all. Let me know what happens.

 

Best of Luck!


Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/2PnWQF
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Tre T. said:

I have the same problem if anyone can help

 

 

Please create your own topic within the correct sub forum as to not Hi-Jack another members topic. Post hidden. 


Help us, help you!

  • Report Rule Breakers and other issues you see!

-JAM, Community Team Moderator.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2018 at 9:31 PM, UnknownBastion said:

So, from looking at the log I have determined that possibly some plugins may be causing this. I have narrowed them to the following:
1. Agency Callouts (could be outdated, or may need some setting changes)

2. BetterEMS

3. CheepCallouts need to have a line in the settings changed. Should be look like this: "CheckForNewVersion"=true, set the true to false.

4. LiscensePlateRandomizer

5. SearchWarrant

 

I believe those are all. Let me know what happens.

 

Best of Luck!

Thank you for your time and list. I will try right away after script hook is updated to the newest patch of GTA 5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, borememore said:

Thank you for your time and list. I will try right away after script hook is updated to the newest patch of GTA 5. 

Awesome! Let me know how it goes.

 

Best of Luck!


Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/2PnWQF
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2018 at 7:03 PM, UnknownBastion said:

Awesome! Let me know how it goes.

 

Best of Luck!

Hello! so sorry for the late reply but, everything is working fine now! I did everything that you told me and re downloaded better ems, search warrant, and random plate randomizer. But I have one problem that isnt that important. Whenever, i type forceduty lspdfr plugin crashes but when i load it back in and type forceduty again it works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

It is most likely due to the number of plugins it is trying to load. That may not be correct, but I believe it might be a contributing factor.

 

Thanks!


Come and join my Unofficial Fan LSPDFR Support Discord to get additional help if needed: https://discord.gg/2PnWQF
Reminder: This is a fan Discord, and is in no way an Official LSPDFR Discord Server, nor is it related to G17 Media or the LSPDFR Team as a whole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sgt. Kevin said:

Hi, I got the same problem here. But it says Blocking Plugin

 

Please create your own topic with logs. Though errors can be the same, causes can vary wildly from user to user.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...