smoketoobig

EMS Uniforms From Online Doomsday Heist

So I was playing act one of the doomsday heists with my friend earlier, and for a setup, one team had to act as paramedics and wear some pretty nice uniforms, much nicer than vanilla EMS uniforms. So, I was wondering if there was any way someone could make those into a mod for the paramedic peds as they look a lot nicer. image.png.679b62b9be7201b180b0761dc6584a64.pngimage.png.8f97bc04b0124573d97c4f076388b9a6.pngImage result for gta v doomsday paramedic ped uniformImage result for gta v doomsday paramedic ped uniform

On 12/5/2018 at 2:44 AM, smoketoobig said:

So I was playing act one of the doomsday heists with my friend earlier, and for a setup, one team had to act as paramedics and wear some pretty nice uniforms, much nicer than vanilla EMS uniforms. So, I was wondering if there was any way someone could make those into a mod for the paramedic peds as they look a lot nicer. 

I'm not aware of any mods that add peds with these uniforms to the game, but you'll be able to use these uniforms on your paramedics as part of our customization in LSPDFR 0.4.

On 12/5/2018 at 3:44 AM, smoketoobig said:

So I was playing act one of the doomsday heists with my friend earlier, and for a setup, one team had to act as paramedics and wear some pretty nice uniforms, much nicer than vanilla EMS uniforms. So, I was wondering if there was any way someone could make those into a mod for the paramedic peds as they look a lot nicer. image.png.679b62b9be7201b180b0761dc6584a64.pngimage.png.8f97bc04b0124573d97c4f076388b9a6.pngImage result for gta v doomsday paramedic ped uniformImage result for gta v doomsday paramedic ped uniform

Seems like a good idea. I'll probably try it sometime

EDIT:

image.png.69c64b1fe17c777f59996a66af0ea98f.pngthis what I got so far

Edited by BEModsV