kelvin2145

rage crash on click

hey would like some help. my rage keeps crashing, its the v0.63 and when i click it to start, it dissappers and crash. sometimes i keep getting the v0.62 rage from lspdfr and it load the rage menu and then nothing else. it crashes when i use the new rage pulling hook v0.63. i really want to play lspdfr so if anybody can help me. that would be nice.

2 hours ago, kelvin2145 said:

hey would like some help. my rage keeps crashing, its the v0.63 and when i click it to start, it dissappers and crash. sometimes i keep getting the v0.62 rage from lspdfr and it load the rage menu and then nothing else. it crashes when i use the new rage pulling hook v0.63. i really want to play lspdfr so if anybody can help me. that would be nice.

Hello,
Can you please tell me what your anti-virus is?
Thanks!

1 hour ago, kelvin2145 said:

McAfee VirusScan

You have to disable it to play the game. McAfee will always quarantine RPH when you launch it, so you have to turn it off to play. 

5 hours ago, kelvin2145 said:

thank you. is that why it keeps crashing when I try to start it?

Correct. McAfee is pretty dumb when it comes to RPH. It thinks that RPH is a virus, so it quarantines it to stop it from spreading. However, as we all know, RPH is NOT a virus, and McAfee is just being stupid.