Shahrouz

Update

All development is focused on LSPDFR for GTA V, as I'm sure will eventually happen to LSPDFR when the new GTA comes out.

3 hours ago, Shahrouz said:

i mean lcpdfr for gta iv is not full and need update to fix bugs.

I know you meant LCPDFR.  I'm almost positive all development of LCPDFR is done and attention is focused on LSPDFR.

I imagine once the new GTA comes out, LSPDFR development will cease to begin work on the new mod.  I'm not part of the development team, so I could be wrong.

Maybe there no need for big update, but creators are forgotten about older files like callout mods... All those Callout+, Wouters, Wastelland mods need to be updated

14 hours ago, Janis28 said:

Maybe there no need for big update, but creators are forgotten about older files like callout mods... All those Callout+, Wouters, Wastelland mods need to be updated

Well, as it was back when I was in the team, LCPDFR has reached its final version and it isn't likely it will be revisited. The callout plugins are not developed by us, they're developed by fans whom presumably has moved onto other projects (GTA V). 

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

is it really very hard to make new version of lcpdfr?

On 11/28/2018 at 12:03 PM, ineseri said:

Well, as it was back when I was in the team, LCPDFR has reached its final version and it isn't likely it will be revisited. The callout plugins are not developed by us, they're developed by fans whom presumably has moved onto other projects (GTA V). 

is it really very hard for you  to make new version of lcpdfr?

On 11/26/2018 at 6:12 PM, Giordano said:

All development is focused on LSPDFR for GTA V, as I'm sure will eventually happen to LSPDFR when the new GTA comes out.

Edited by Shahrouz

1 hour ago, Shahrouz said:

is it really very hard for you  to make new version of lcpdfr?

Well the main problem is all available development time is currently being invested in LSPDFR or the LCPDFR.com website which leaves none for anything else.

On top of that, the .NET Scripthook for GTA4 was never updated for the latest patch, effectively killing future development for later patches.

The current version has huge unused potential but the coding scene is pretty much dead. I'm still working on The Wasteland and it's refreshed version will be eventually released but that would be it in terms of active development for LCPD:FR. Despite of the available know-how we didn't have back in the days, no one seems to be interested in creating scripting mods nowadays. I just realized IV was released TEN years and nine days ago...

Edited by LtFlash

Hi all,

I saw all the messages of this Forum, but i want to say something at those who make the mod LCPD FR.

The players who have Computer with windows 10 and a graphic card Nvidia (+ Intel HD graphics) can't played at GTA IV !

If we downgrade we can't have a normal resolution, we played in 680x480, the game is ugly, and we play with 120 MB of RAM max (time to load game and missions = 5 min). So we can't, we need the 1.0.8.0 version of GTA IV (furthermore we tried all possibilities to play with good graphics on 1.0.7.0 but nothing run).

So please, help us and do this update for people in emergency, and who don't have a good computer to play at GTA V xD.

Think about those who don't have enough money to buy a PC GAMER xD

I think you have the skill to update this mod, is it true ? Or you are not good programmers ?

So please, be good guys and do something good in you life, help the other, or call someone to do that without you and give the code for someone who wants to help us.

Thanks all.

PS : If your problem is the scripthook, i found a mod that run on 1.0.8.0, but this trainer have a bug, because it freezes when we want to use it, i'm not very good in programming but if it run, the scripthook is ok. 

You can download this trainer here to verify the scripthook :

https://mega.nz/#!qAIT0baa!J6aoieqZDwMCPYzVr8MiwBsZNDpbpMve6OfHpHgLINY

Edited by Edheldur

On 1/15/2019 at 5:19 AM, Edheldur said:

Hi all,

I saw all the messages of this Forum, but i want to say something at those who make the mod LCPD FR.

The players who have Computer with windows 10 and a graphic card Nvidia (+ Intel HD graphics) can't played at GTA IV !

If we downgrade we can't have a normal resolution, we played in 680x480, the game is ugly, and we play with 120 MB of RAM max (time to load game and missions = 5 min). So we can't, we need the 1.0.8.0 version of GTA IV (furthermore we tried all possibilities to play with good graphics on 1.0.7.0 but nothing run).

So please, help us and do this update for people in emergency, and who don't have a good computer to play at GTA V xD.

Think about those who don't have enough money to buy a PC GAMER xD

I think you have the skill to update this mod, is it true ? Or you are not good programmers ?

So please, be good guys and do something good in you life, help the other, or call someone to do that without you and give the code for someone who wants to help us.

Thanks all.

PS : If your problem is the scripthook, i found a mod that run on 1.0.8.0, but this trainer have a bug, because it freezes when we want to use it, i'm not very good in programming but if it run, the scripthook is ok. 

You can download this trainer here to verify the scripthook :

https://mega.nz/#!qAIT0baa!J6aoieqZDwMCPYzVr8MiwBsZNDpbpMve6OfHpHgLINY

It actually works fine for me, about to start it on my channel.

12 hours ago, pcGAMEZguy said:

It actually works fine for me, about to start it on my channel.

What do you want to say by : "it actually works fine" what is your path for GTA 4 ?

And if you are in 1.0.7.0 what did you do to run GTA 4 with good graphics if you are speaking about that ?

Can you help me please, if you have a solution i agree to ear it.

Edited by Edheldur

45 minutes ago, Edheldur said:

What do you want to say by : "it actually works fine" what is your path for GTA 4 ?

And if you are in 1.0.7.0 what did you do to run GTA 4 with good graphics if you are speaking about that ?

Can you help me please, if you have a solution i agree to ear it.

I just posted this last night

In short basically its like games, GTAV in the newest generation when it comes to modding. I'm sure aside from the copyright update GTA 4 is not going to get an update from rockstar. Its the end of its lifetime and support of new mods for it is dwindling as much more flexibility with scripts and modelling and even stability is with GTA V.