Shahrouz

Update

3 hours ago, Shahrouz said:

i mean lcpdfr for gta iv is not full and need update to fix bugs.

I know you meant LCPDFR.  I'm almost positive all development of LCPDFR is done and attention is focused on LSPDFR.

I imagine once the new GTA comes out, LSPDFR development will cease to begin work on the new mod.  I'm not part of the development team, so I could be wrong.

Maybe there no need for big update, but creators are forgotten about older files like callout mods... All those Callout+, Wouters, Wastelland mods need to be updated

14 hours ago, Janis28 said:

Maybe there no need for big update, but creators are forgotten about older files like callout mods... All those Callout+, Wouters, Wastelland mods need to be updated

Well, as it was back when I was in the team, LCPDFR has reached its final version and it isn't likely it will be revisited. The callout plugins are not developed by us, they're developed by fans whom presumably has moved onto other projects (GTA V). 

is it really very hard to make new version of lcpdfr?

On 11/28/2018 at 12:03 PM, ineseri said:

Well, as it was back when I was in the team, LCPDFR has reached its final version and it isn't likely it will be revisited. The callout plugins are not developed by us, they're developed by fans whom presumably has moved onto other projects (GTA V). 

is it really very hard for you  to make new version of lcpdfr?

On 11/26/2018 at 6:12 PM, Giordano said:

All development is focused on LSPDFR for GTA V, as I'm sure will eventually happen to LSPDFR when the new GTA comes out.

Edited by Shahrouz

1 hour ago, Shahrouz said:

is it really very hard for you  to make new version of lcpdfr?

Well the main problem is all available development time is currently being invested in LSPDFR or the LCPDFR.com website which leaves none for anything else.

On top of that, the .NET Scripthook for GTA4 was never updated for the latest patch, effectively killing future development for later patches.

The current version has huge unused potential but the coding scene is pretty much dead. I'm still working on The Wasteland and it's refreshed version will be eventually released but that would be it in terms of active development for LCPD:FR. Despite of the available know-how we didn't have back in the days, no one seems to be interested in creating scripting mods nowadays. I just realized IV was released TEN years and nine days ago...

Edited by LtFlash