Atlas315

Getting into making liveries lately, looking for any constructive criticism

Hey there you wonderful people! I'm still very, very new to making liveries and was hoping to get some feedback on what I've been working on lately. All my work is done in GIMP. Let me know what you think!

BCSO:

0rOvsH1.jpg

MV1gINp.jpg

pqnLGOQ.jpg

I'm fairly happy with how these turned out, except that the stripes on the vic's rear bumper got screwed up somehow. Need to fix those.

LSPD Crown Vic:

MHUGtaE.jpg

Ywa596O.jpg

Kinda "meh" on this one, personally. I like the color scheme, but the bars on the side didn't behave how I wanted them to once they were imported into OpenIV. That and I totally forgot to angle the text in line with the car.

Overall your work is very good for a beginner! Back when I used to make textures I would use Photoshop and paint.net, I would recommend both these programs to you. I hope to see you stick with texturing, and can't wait to see you reach your full potential!

It's definitely good looking. You have great liveries for a beginner. I recommend you browse the textures section and look at the top rated/most downloaded textures and get a good Read.

I would say that is a damn fine start. I would totally use it. Just would need to find the actual vehicle models to use  them on. But for a start, I say 10/10.