Albo1125

Open-Sourcing Albo1125's Mods & 'Retirement'

Albooooooo !

Thank you for your invaluable, priceless work.

I'm using your plugins since the beginning, and I remember reporting bugs in your PM on Discord like if it was yesterday. You always answered and try to help. Again, thank you.

I 100% agree with @liverlande point. You filled the huge void in LSPDFR core and to be honnest, no one, or only some will be still playing lspdfr if your plugins never released. For the third time, thank you.

Have a great day, and please, come back... Soon ?

Glad to see you will be opensourcing these for improvement so that they can carry on while you deal with real life stuff. It has been a joy using your plugins, and I thank you for being a major part of this community

Best of Luck!

Without your mods I doubt I'd have stayed interested at all in LSPDFR. I really hope you dont really ride off into the sunset just yet. will will need the next gen of mods for .4

@Pumpk1in is 100% correct. This game wouldn't be the same for me without your plugins. I only started messing around with LSPDFR about two years ago. So I have only seen a world with Albo. 

While I am excited for 0.4, it definitly won't be the same without Mr. 1125. God speed.

what a shame and a huge loss to the community. you'll be sadly missed. thanks for everything you've done though.

if one was wanting to get into modding for lspdfr what would your advice be where to start?

Albo, I'm sure I'll occasionally see you around but just wanted to say thank you for the massive amount of time and resources you have poured into this community. Your plugins have made LSPDFR so much more immersive. I know you will have success wherever life takes you.

Cheers,

Carson

man, heartbreaking to hear but I definitely understand. Thank you so much for everything you've done! LSPDFR wouldn't be the same without your work!

"Albo1125 I hate goodbye no matter how small they are or temporary. I can honestly say I came into the mod info zone late. However, that being said Your mod have made my game time worth wile and fun. I can never get bored with it I guess cause I pace myself with it. Play then don't play for a day or two. But when I do I laugh i get mad when some one make me wreck my cruiser or impede on a pursuit. I guess what it boils down to is I would not have had those memories without the mods you and others made. However, only a few of you went into details with the videos on how to make and simplify them which have helped greatly. Funny you mention retirement In your post I was just thinking to pose a question to you about an idea lol. all good things must end right!? I do not have patrol in rl tonight so I'm up here reading theses post. You have made my time great and i thank you for that.. Hope to see ya down the road. I know how RL can change  a-lot of things one set out to do! Until then take care Sir!!!!"

I just wanna say a very big THANK YOU! Your plugins made LSPDFR a lot better to play in matter of fact they made LSPDFR playable in my opinion. Having proper arrest backup units, Fixing the AI  to not ram you from behind every time a pursuit happens, adding callouts with many Variations many outcomes that every callout that can have, Perfecting the PoliceRadio, Adding a more immersive Traffic stop question system and so many more things that you did were not just simple additions they made LSPDFR playable because without those plugins LSPDFR would not have been the same. Also making tutorials and helping people with addon vehicles how to properly change the vehicle.meta and carvariation.meta is something not just simple users appreciate but vehicle modelers and i am sure other Developers out there and i can just keep going. Your retirement from the LSPDFR community is definatly gonna be a very big loss.

Thank you for everything you offered to this community! 

Albo1125 is a legend on lspdfr.Not only of his MUST have mods to lspdfr BUT for his unbelievable YT videos that helped me and many others to understand modding step by step.Even today when i want to make a fresh lspdfr installation the first thing that i do is to open a browser to "Learn GTA5 Modding Albo's Way | Tutorials, Guides, Installation Help & Tricks" playlist!

THANK YOU Albo 🙂

Thank you for all your hard work Albo. You are without a doubt a key member for LSPDFR. Without your mods LSPDFR would not be successful.

I wish you the best of luck in life and hope you achieve all your goals. 

As someone who has been playing LCPDFR/LSPDFR since 2013 and someone who wanted more immersion i just cant thank you enough but this is at least something.

Thank you albo... for everything! here is to the future of LSPDFR and a healthy modding scene for 0.4!

@Albo1125 You can be sure that your work has been happy to thousands of people, who have seen expanded the functions of LPDFR in an incredible way. I only have words of thanks for you. I beg you not to abandon everything please, so that in LSPDFR 0.4 we can have your mods working as well.

Thank you!

Like the previous comments stated, you are truly a legend within the LSPDFR modding community, whether it be you helping out members of the community, or releasing highly-detailed plugins, you are truly an inspiration. I hope that you have the best in future, because you truly deserve it. Thank you.

Hello Albo,

I still can not believe what you did for the community!

Your plugins have brought LSPDFR to life and many people who have found interest in programming have been inspired by you, including me!

Thank you for your time investing in plugins.

You stay and are a legend in the LSPDFR series.

Sincerely, sEbi3

Just like others who came before you, y'all are what myths and legends are made of.  Thanks you Albo, between your mods and Lt. Caine's, I truly don't believe many people would still be around LCPDFR and LSPDFR.  Godspeed sir.  

Edited by rmiers

Thank you for the years of hard work, giving joy to us with great mods. 🤩

Another huge thank you for the youtube help videos. I still go back to these even now 🤗

Good luck for the future 😢

Thank you @Albo1125 for everything you have done for me and the wider community. It has been and continues to be a pleasure to know you and to have the privilege to watch you grow from the start. Good luck with your future!