Albo1125

Open-Sourcing Albo1125's Mods & 'Retirement'

LSPDFR+ is now Open Source: https://github.com/Albo1125/LSPDFRPlus

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

it was a sad day whend i  heard you where leaving, you did so much for this communaty i think that all of us will miss you.Thanks for everything wish you the best and have a merry chrismas ans a happy new year.

Sorry for my english french canadian.

From a 63 year old kid !!!

Thank you for everything you have done for us!

Especially "Modding the Albo way" tutorials. Many of my gaming friends have now started to check out LSPDFR now because you made it so easy to learn. 

Thank you from me personally for the inspiration to learn more about the mod and also to try new things.

Please keep coming back from time to time, we will miss you! 

Thank you for all of your years of service and making this game enjoyable! Your mods will continue to give birth to more ideas and the names will change but the heart beat of each of these mods will have some element of your thought imbedded in them somewhere! Life takes a whole of us all and when you know it is time to hang it up , you did it with pride! Again thank you for all that you have done for this community! God speed to you and what lies next!

Wow, I took a big break and have just come back, and I just saw that you’re taking your leave. Thank you so much for all of your mods and hard work! I bought a PC just for lspdfr, and I cannot imagine my enjoyment being what it was without your mods. You truly brought life to lspdfr and made it so much more realistic and easy to use. I will miss seeing your creations, but I wish you only the best as you go forward. Take care!!

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Due to work, family & my computer being down I haven't been around the community for awhile. I come back only to find out news of retirement. What?! 

Your tireless hard work and improvements you've made to the game for us to enjoy have been a God send. Whatever endeavours you choose as your next step I wish you all the best. 

I've Been away from LSPDFR for awhile only to come back to see good and bad news. 0.4 to be released next month and one of the best modders out there retiring. I want to think you for all your hard work Albo! I wish you the best in life and all your endeavors.

Without your how to videos I would of never figured out how to get this thing modded right and even though eventually it got messed up to the point where I got sick of trying I am hoping this new mod for lspdfr will be good I won't have to add so much stuff. thanks to everything you did and will always follow the work you continue to do should you come back again when you have more time.. we all need a break sometimes.

Edited by xXHardToBeatXx