ElijahHall

More performance without graphics loss

I really hope this is okey to post here, seems like it since it's not really related to LSPDFR and/or mods in a support kind of manner. We all know LSPDFR and plugins for it runs very heavy on pretty much 90% of people's system. And of course mine does the same, I lay around 25-45 fps in Los Santos so it's not too bad. But I was wondering if there's anything I can do to improve performance in both LSPDFR and vanilla GTA, but where I wont loose too much graphics in the process? There are so many options in the settings so some of them must improve things right.

I don't really know much about all the different graphical settings and advanced settings so I can't tell what every single option will do. But like I said I am hoping to get more performance without making it look like a potato if it's even possible at all.

Thanks in advance!

For me personally I play everything maxed out with a gtx 1080.

If I were to change all my settings to look like playstation 2 potato quality it would not improve any fps whatsoever.

Just now, Pavy said:

For me personally I play everything maxed out with a gtx 1080.

If I were to change all my settings to look like playstation 2 potato quality it would not improve any fps whatsoever.

That sick, wish I had a 1080! But I currently have a 1060 6GB, I have lowered some things and it improved FPS by 5 or something. But it still feels to stuttery for me, I wish I could max it out but I can't unfortunately..

For LSPDFR, changing your graphics settings might help a small amount, but a majority of the performance loss is going to be due to the plugins and their CPU or memory use. Without upgrading, try reducing settings through the configuration files provided by the installed plugins, and remove any which are known as major performance hogs.

4 minutes ago, liverlande said:

For LSPDFR, changing your graphics settings might help a small amount, but a majority of the performance loss is going to be due to the plugins and their CPU or memory use. Without upgrading, try reducing settings through the configuration files provided by the installed plugins, and remove any which are known as major performance hogs.

Yeah I'm aware of that, it's a shame though. I've tried to disable things I just don't want but there's only so much I can do. Was hoping there's something that could help, appreciate it though!

I run a GTX 1080 as well and get a smooth 60fps+ with maxed graphics, but once I start LSPDFR I lose about 20fps and turning down the graphics has zero to no influence on the fps. So sadly, you'll just have to live with the preformance loss like everyone 😉

Edited by FKDZ

2 minutes ago, FKDZ said:

I run a GTX 1080 as well and get a smooth 60fps+ with maxed graphics, but once I start LSPDFR I lose about 20fps and turning down the graphics has zero to no influence on the fps. So sadly, you'll just have to live with the preformance loss like everyone 😉

Well I did manage to get some FPS back by lowering some settings so it can definitely be made, I also removed some plugins and that also helped. Not a lot but at least I don't get a headache anymore cause of the stutter 😄