I just came back home after 5 months, looking to reinstall and play some good ol' LSPDFR,

but you all drove away all the modelers, WTF did you all do here you shit pumps??? 

This isn't directed at the Admins btw 

kickdoor.jpg

Edited by AnotherLTthatcan'tnavigate

This is literally unnecessary. What modelers have we (the community) made run away? If I remember correctly, those that have quit have quit for pretty solid reasons against certain people, not all of us.

WTF did you all do here you shit pumps??? 

lol

My best guess is instead of throwing names this early in the game, try to look more in-depth into why a select few are leaving/taking a break. Until then, you might want to watch what you say here.

I would like to argue that anyone who leaves does so on their own conditions. No one forces a person to leave unless that person is banned or otherwise removed. If a person is bugging that modder, then he/she has choices: he can either ignore (block) the instigator, report the instigator, or leave and blame the instigator. But the option he chooses is entirely up to him, and it's not the fault of the instigator or the community if he chooses to leave, because ultimately they have no powers to remove him. 

On 11/23/2018 at 7:36 PM, theninja35 said:

I would like to argue that anyone who leaves does so on their own conditions. No one forces a person to leave unless that person is banned or otherwise removed. If a person is bugging that modder, then he/she has choices: he can either ignore (block) the instigator, report the instigator, or leave and blame the instigator. But the option he chooses is entirely up to him, and it's not the fault of the instigator or the community if he chooses to leave, because ultimately they have no powers to remove him. 

I disagree. I used to be highly active on these forums, and so were many others around the time. This community turned toxic, with a high influx of pre-teens who completely changed the feeling of the forums. Yes, we may have made the choice to leave, but that choice was influenced by the behaviour of others and to make out that this is not the case is exactly why we had a problem in the first place.

19 minutes ago, AlconH said:

I disagree. I used to be highly active on these forums, and so were many others around the time. This community turned toxic, with a high influx of pre-teens who completely changed the feeling of the forums. Yes, we may have made the choice to leave, but that choice was influenced by the behaviour of others and to make out that this is not the case is exactly why we had a problem in the first place.

I whole heartedly agree with you on this. It seems that this community has turned a complete 180 from what it used to be. Now there are members who either belittle others or who demand things from others. The way some members here are treated is downright disrespectful....but it seems that that is the way society is heading though in general.