Anyone else have same problem? I want to download LSPDFR but it going to take me 3hours with a 41mb file. What is the problem?

speed.png

Edited by Forsteic

Hello lads, im wondering is it just me downloading any file 10x less of what the speed used to be? or is the website having speed issues for some time now?

4 hours ago, MrRay98976 said:

@Forsteic Im having very bad download speed only on LSPDFR tho, its weird three weeks ago it worked like a charm now its killing me. 

7839538759.png

We haven't seen any issue on our monitoring of completed downloads, and we haven't changed anything in the past three weeks. I will however pass this on to our provider for them to look at.

@Cyan Much appreciated, the download speed slightly went up, i'd say %50 more of what it was since i posted my response. Thank you for the response. 

If I try to download lspdfr, the download starts and the download speed instantly goes down to 2-6 kb/s. It would take about 4 hrs to download :c

Btw, it doens't work with edge or firefox too, so chrome isn't the problem.

Screenshot_41.png

Edited by SirAusverkauft
new information

4 hours ago, SirAusverkauft said:

If I try to download lspdfr, the download starts and the download speed instantly goes down to 2-6 kb/s. It would take about 4 hrs to download :c

Btw, it doens't work with edge or firefox too, so chrome isn't the problem.

Screenshot_41.png

We were observing an unexpected peak of downloads earlier. We're investigating, and may add further capacity. In the mean time, give it a try again later.

15 hours ago, Cyan said:

We were observing an unexpected peak of downloads earlier. We're investigating, and may add further capacity. In the mean time, give it a try again later.

Alright, thanks for the answer.