Sam

Our Community - What we stand for & How to get involved

On 11/11/2018 at 12:35 PM, Sam said:

With all the talk about LSPDFR 0.4

Sam,

You and your small team have done a fantastic job over the years.  I always enjoy reading and learning the story of LCPDFR and how it came to be the awesome community it is today.  I've been around monitoring and watching for years; lurking in the shadows and I am just amazed of the amount of time, effort, and dedication in this community.  

Good luck to all who wants to help LCPDFR!

We'll be closing the application forms to join the team on Monday.  Far more applications than we anticipated were received, so it may take a little time to look through them all, but we hope to start contacting people by the end of next week.

Thank you to everyone who submitted an application to join our team.  We've now begun reaching out to people whose applications stood out and subsequently piqued our interest and hope to follow up with these people over the coming week.

As I said above, we received many more applications than we had anticipated - a lot more than last time - so, while we'll still try to do so, are unlikely to be able to provide individual feedback to everyone that applied.