sriNMY8.png 

Welcome to the Thread of EasyLoadout 2

- What is this? 

EasyLoadout 2 is a Loadout plugin that doesn't require the LSPDFR plugin to function. Originally developed by sr7066 as LSPDFR plugin but discontinued. 

Since it is open-source I took over the development of my own Version called EasyLoadout 2.

===========================================================================================================

- What have you planned?

If you want to play as bad guy  now you can! This plugin does not require LSPDFR at all. Only Rage is needed.

Further plans include: dynamic loadouts (so a update does not require any action from the plugin --> no update needed), support for custom weapons and mods

==========================================================================================================
 - Download?

A Pre-Release Version is available at https://github.com/Aebian/EasyLoadout2/releases

Once I have enough features done, I will also provide this on LSPDFR.

Installation is pretty simple:

Drop the EasyLoadout2.dll & the Config-Folder into Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\ 
Load the Plugin either manually via RPH Console (LoadPlugin EasyLoadout2) or directly via RPH settings

===================

Default Keys I used: 

Open Menu Shift + F2 
Give last selected Loadout Shift + F3 

Default Loadout will be Agency.ini if you don't select another in the EasyLoadout2.ini

==========================================================================================================

- What else?

I want to give a huge THANK YOU to sr7066  for creating such amazing plugin and also thanks that you allow us to adapt and improve this plugin further