Walters

Able to post pictures in albums that are not mine.

So awhile ago I was uploading pictures and I noticed that there was a weird album popping up when I select choose existing album. Something called "Reto Pack" I thought it was a bug and it would be gone so I thought nothing of it and completely forgot about it. Now I come on again to put some more pictures up and now there is another album I am able to select that is also not mine. "Victoria Police / State Highway Patrol"

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.png.e096784e5cf4c075b5aa7d784517f6da.png

I thought it was pretty weird and I thought I was the only person seeing this, but appears that others see it too. If anything can be done about it, that would be great as it's starting to become pretty annoying and well I just don't know why they are there in the first place.

10 minutes ago, Walters said:

So awhile ago I was uploading pictures and I noticed that there was a weird album popping up when I select choose existing album. Something called "Reto Pack" I thought it was a bug and it would be gone so I thought nothing of it and completely forgot about it. Now I come on again to put some more pictures up and now there is another album I am able to select that is also not mine. "Victoria Police / State Highway Patrol"

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_1.png.e096784e5cf4c075b5aa7d784517f6da.png

I thought it was pretty weird and I thought I was the only person seeing this, but appears that others see it too. If anything can be done about it, that would be great as it's starting to become pretty annoying and well I just don't know why they are there in the first place.

Ya same here, not sure whats going on.....