Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Ambience

I see some people bitching about how long this is taking.. come on, give them some time dude... keep in mind no one is paid to make LSPDFR. They will release it when it is ready.. in the meantime, just keep checking this topic or general LSPDFR news every couple of days like me 🙂

Thank you all for the hard work and merry xmas!

We are the end of your freedom!

I will admit I've taken a really long break from LSPDFR and modding in general after losing some interest and lack of updates but 0.4 will indeed get me playing again. There are many things in life to keep you busy while we wait, I would rather have a fully working 0.4 than one riddled with bugs and game breaking mechanics. As frustrating as it can be, patience is a virtue.

22 hours ago, SirNavarro said:

I see some people bitching about how long this is taking.. come on, give them some time dude... keep in mind no one is paid to make LSPDFR. They will release it when it is ready.. in the meantime, just keep checking this topic or general LSPDFR news every couple of days like me 🙂

Thank you all for the hard work and merry xmas!

I've seen literally only one person complaining, and about three or four people attacking him for doing so. This seems like a non issue. 🤷‍♂️ Calm down people. We all want a stable fun experience and I'm sure the developers will deliver on that, as they have done many times previously.  

Correct. I joined the community half a yeah ago so I was not there for the drama, but the long development time is due to some events. I can't remember, but it was illness or some conflicts between the devs or something.

Edited by danielbj

8 hours ago, danielbj said:

Correct. I joined the community half a yeah ago so I was not there for the drama, but the long development time is due to some events. I can't remember, but it was illness or some conflicts between the devs or something.

I'd say that isn't correct at all. Long development time is due to they having a life outside of the site and that GTA is a strange thing to code in, a lot of things can go wrong in an instant. 

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

Has there been any change in the AI Officers ability to operate ELS vehicles? the last time I checked and its been a minute, they weren't able to control the siren properly, it would either be on whenever their lights were on or not used at all.

2 minutes ago, Cbenji211 said:

Has there been any change in the AI Officers ability to operate ELS vehicles? the last time I checked and its been a minute, they weren't able to control the siren properly, it would either be on whenever their lights were on or not used at all.

ELS is a completely separate modification.  LtCain is the one who made ELS, and the only one that can make the changes.

1 minute ago, Giordano said:

ELS is a completely separate modification.  LtCain is the one who made ELS, and the only one that can make the changes.

Im aware, I thought i read somewhere that the LSPDFR devs were in close contact with him and being that there were changes in the AI driving ability I was curious if there was any change with their ability to interact with ELS vehicles as popular as they are.

2 minutes ago, Cbenji211 said:

Im aware, I thought i read somewhere that the LSPDFR devs were in close contact with him and being that there were changes in the AI driving ability I was curious if there was any change with their ability to interact with ELS vehicles as popular as they are.

At one point they may of been, but LtCain has pretty much vanished.  Whatever he's doing now is just a him thing. 🙂

On 12/24/2018 at 9:53 PM, Schecter004 said:

Well, Christmas is tomorrow.

I think it'll be releases February/ March 2019.

I'm really hoping it releases before March. My best guess, was some time in January.

I don't want to sound annoying, but at least maybe another Update on maybe some final touches, and then announce a release date, or something close to it? I understand the fact that you guys work and have others things to keep an eye on, and I wish you the best of luck. However I feel that a small text post would keep some momentum going, and clear up some confusion people post in here

1 hour ago, OfficerGlock said:

Je ne veux pas paraître ennuyeux, mais au moins peut-être une autre mise à jour sur quelques touches finales, puis annoncer une date de sortie, ou quelque chose proche de cela? Je comprends le fait que vous travaillez et avez d’autres choses à surveiller, et je vous souhaite bonne chance. Cependant, j’ai l’impression qu’un petit message texte maintiendrait un certain élan et dissiperait la confusion qui règne ici.

Je suis d'accord avec vous !!! Mais la politique de LSPDFR est de ne pas révéler une date de sortie!! Avec un peu de chance la version 0.4 sortira pour le nouvel an!!! Et puis même si ça prend du temps, on aura de la qualité et une liberté de pouvoir accéder à plusieurs nouveautés et améliorations donc ça vaut le coup d'attendre, sachant que @Sam nous a dit que LSPDFR 0.4 est quasiment terminé donc ça devrait sortir prochainement !! Bonne soirée à tous!!