Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Ambience

Will all plugins have to be updated? I'm asking since a few  callouts I use were updated in like 2016 but I really like them. For example Wilderness Callouts

2 hours ago, Christopher0 said:

Will all plugins have to be updated? I'm asking since a few  callouts I use were updated in like 2016 but I really like them. For example Wilderness Callouts

I'm pretty sure that old callouts and scrips should work with 0.4.

I know a lot of scrips will become obsolete, because of the added features built into 0.4.

On 10/28/2018 at 9:14 AM, Christopher0 said:

We will do our best not to break older mods as we're aware of them possibly never being updated. 

9 hours ago, LMS said:

We will do our best not to break older mods as we're aware of them possibly never being updated. 

oo i wouldn't mind seeing something like being able to call in for a air ambulance

1 hour ago, MrPilot501 said:

ELS is one script that comes to mind, it has't been updated in a long time. The author Lt.Caine , has gone inactive for a long time.

ELS isn't an plugin for LSPDFR though, and both LMS and Sam (atleast they did before) have close contact with the developer.

@LMS

Will Version 0.4 Require a Certain or Minimum Version of Ragehook?

Asking because I'm on vers 0.57 rage which is gta update 1180 a major fps improvement.

The current state 1493 is a fps killer.

Edited by Pav500

13 hours ago, Pav500 said:

@LMS

Will Version 0.4 Require a Certain or Minimum Version of Ragehook?

Asking because I'm on vers 0.57 rage which is gta update 1180 a major fps improvement.

The current state 1493 is a fps killer.

I've had no issues with FPS. It could just be your system and/or the amount of mods and types of mods you are running. Or it could just be your system in general.

On 11/3/2018 at 3:03 PM, Noiz said:

This will be a before after XMAS gift once it is out 😉 looking forward to this

It does seem like their regular release schedule usually around xmas time/a little bit after.

I would like to thank the entire modding team creating LSPDFR for their hard work and dedication while working on LSPDFR 0.4, I would also like to add that you all do the best work possible and you are a great addition to the GTA Modding Team. Keep up the good work and take as long as you need to make LSPDFR the best that is out there.

Ready for the release of what will probably be the best cop game experience ever. It sure going to be nice to be at a scene and not have random people attack you while you are doing a traffic stop or run you over because they just freak out.

48 minutes ago, B9bot1 said:

Ready for the release of what will probably be the best cop game experience ever. It sure going to be nice to be at a scene and not have random people attack you while you are doing a traffic stop or run you over because they just freak out.

Stuff like this can happen in real life :p. I don't see an issue with this.

21 hours ago, berry said:

Stuff like this can happen in real life :p. I don't see an issue with this.

It happens way too frequently at the moment though, it's not fun or realistic to have to be pistol whipping and shooting dead bystanders who decide to attack you for no apparent reason with automatic weapons. 🤦‍♂️

This is the coolest update i've seen in a program in forever, CANT WAIT for the release, love LSPDFR is there a possibility that you can do more stuff with ur vehicle such as grab stuff out of it? Love this shei

Could you mabey add more filters to the vehicles section such as "marked", "juristiction" etc. that'd be awsome 😄 LOVE lspdfr

31 minutes ago, GeneralQ said:

The hype is real! Hope this comes out by Xmas would be GREAT!
Thank you devs!!

true that

On 11/7/2018 at 6:30 AM, berry said:

It does seem like their regular release schedule usually around xmas time/a little bit after.

😉 thats why i wrote before / after Xmas

What about console? YOU CAN MAKE IT WORK FOR XBOX ONE OR XBOX THEN PLAYSTATION 4 WE DON'T HAVE TO BE ONLINE IT JUST WRONG FOR PC HAVE ALL THE FUN WE WITH CONSOLE CAN'T.LOVE LSPDFR. AND ALL WHAT IT IS.