Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Ambience

16 hours ago, Steele1925 said:

Wait... Are these new callouts to LSPDFR 0.4?

Not necessarily, they are incidents happening in the game. Not all incident codes are found in the game world by default, however.

when is this going to be released?. I looked at the lspdfr file details and last update was 2016

looks great

Edited by sedhoo

When the new version will arrive, will it be compatible with the previous plugins or it will require an update for every one of them? 

If not, will be enough immersion implemented in LSPDFR plugin itself to not be forced to add new scripted events? 

Edited by ericcelrosu

I was super excited about the 0.4 update, but the more details that are released about it, the less excited I am for it. From what I noticed based on other previews, it seems like 0.4 is going to offer what most other mods already do. I just hope for stability on the new update.

1 hour ago, JosephCWilson017 said:

I was super excited about the 0.4 update, but the more details that are released about it, the less excited I am for it. From what I noticed based on other previews, it seems like 0.4 is going to offer what most other mods already do. I just hope for stability on the new update.

Even if it does a lot of what other mods already do, I think it will do it much better. Also, every plugin or mod tends to drop performance and is poorly integrated. This means a massively better overall experience. Some of the improvements like AI will be amazing though. 

Sam and team... (not so) single handedly keeping me anxiously on the edge of my seat since February 3rd!

Looking so good and, as ever, a great overview of the features that needed tweaking the most!

I'd like to see the arrest animation wich is unused when stopping a ped for a routine check,as well as other unused animations triggered in different situations. 

On 10/8/2018 at 6:47 PM, rmiers said:

Every update doesn't disappoint.  Now, just the release....LOL  One thing I would like to see is, being able to put yourself busy/unavailable and available.  Its kind of irritating when stopping a ped or on a traffic stop to be getting dispatched to a call.

Theres a button for this now... press N and go to the radio menu and turn your available for calls status to no

please add hardcore mode back, like in LCPDFR. When you get shot and ragdoll. I find myself to always rush suspects, hardcore mode will prevent me from doing that 😉

1 hour ago, Twentiez said:

please add hardcore mode back, like in LCPDFR. When you get shot and ragdoll. I find myself to always rush suspects, hardcore mode will prevent me from doing that 😉

try e.r.o by miggoust

I can't wait, I have a problem. If I have customized my police station, then the police car in the area will be my custom vehicle, but the extra callout will not think so.

Edited by Avicii

So excited for this update!! You guys always amaze the community. And personally, I'm absolutely pumped to see this special section dedicated to ambiance because it's a very important gameplay aspect for me. On that note I have a request. In LCPDFR I use to love cruising down a dark alley way with my lights off and then spot some sketchy looking people hanging out there, turn on my takedowns and step out to check them out. In the GTA V universe, I've always felt that aspect was lacking. There's always only like 2 spots in South LS where bangers hang in alleys (unless you're somewhere where there's like 30 of them), or if you're elsewhere there's always like 10 homeless people which makes it a pain to step out and search all of them. So basically, is there some way to address this in the new update? Maybe add some peds in random alleyways and stuff acting sketchy (just like 1 or 2)? And I don't mean actually committing a crime other than maybe loitering or trespassing or something minor (so not stealing cars etc). 

Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and I apologize if I missed something blatantly addressing this in the main post lol

Spoiler

My first impression of the new version is simply indescribable! I'm really hyped up for the new version and can not wait to finally play with the new mod-content. Good job Sam and other Co-developers!  😉