Jump to content
Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Ambience

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Joshyballs43 said:

How do I get this on Xbox one?

LSPDFR Is only made to work on PC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, so will AI now be using the character creation system as well.  Like will each officer look different and be using EUP assets?  Because I see that the police aren't the default s_m_y_cop_01 anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, alpha30xyz said:

Okay, so will AI now be using the character creation system as well.  Like will each officer look different and be using EUP assets?  Because I see that the police aren't the default s_m_y_cop_01 anymore.

This was covered in the "Epic Customization" preview that was posted back in March. In short though, the answer is 'yes'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Khlowd said:

This was covered in the "Epic Customization" preview that was posted back in March. In short though, the answer is 'yes'.

Oh shit I missed that part.  Okay that's dope af.  That's what I have been wanting for a long time.  Now does the patrol areas mean that if I designate a patrol area, that an AI unit will be patrolling and doing things?  @Sam maybe you could help answer this one.

Edited by alpha30xyz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09.10.2018 at 11:59, vynlthrash said:

будет ли это обновление исправлять проблемы с преследованием трафика? также проблема с частотой кадров? я иду от 60fps до 20, как только я запустил lspdfr

 

This is not LSPDFR, this is because of the Arrest Manager

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Joshyballs43 said:

How do I get this on Xbox one?

It is PC only, due to RAGE Plugin Hook not supporting console, which is what LSPDFR requires to run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Prophet said:

Can't wait to host the train segment again. @Sniper296

 

@ineseri is delighted to hear that. Once we stop him running and screaming in fear cheering in anticipation, he'll be ready to go!

 

@Original Light can you spare some rope?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 4:31 AM, MrLucky8 said:

One of the only other things that I think would help with immersion is to not have callouts and backup spawn so close. I'd prefer if backup had more realistic response times and if you'd have to sometimes respond a little further to get to calls. That being said, I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS!!

 

The backup systems has been reworked completely. Units will now responds on roads actually connected to your position (i.e. no more spawning on other segments of the highway) as well as take their time to respond.

10 hours ago, alpha30xyz said:

Oh shit I missed that part.  Okay that's dope af.  That's what I have been wanting for a long time.  Now does the patrol areas mean that if I designate a patrol area, that an AI unit will be patrolling and doing things?  @Sam maybe you could help answer this one.

 

Yes, units designated for a certain area will spawn and patrol in that area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For "The Technology" segment, the screenshot where the unit was calling in "PC503" I am guessing we can change those to whatever our variant of burglary would be?  Also, has search zones been implemented yet like in LCPDFR with he pursuits?  Also as for as the AI customization, can I create custom characters for AI and have those AI patrol designated areas @LMS ?

Edited by alpha30xyz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, alpha30xyz said:

For "The Technology" segment, the screenshot where the unit was calling in "PC503" I am guessing we can change those to whatever our variant of burglary would be?  Also, has search zones been implemented yet like in LCPDFR with he pursuits?  Also as for as the AI customization, can I create custom characters for AI and have those AI patrol designated areas @LMS ?

 

The crime codes are based on the in-game audio - they can't be changed currently.  I have provided a full list below so you can see what these are though:

Spoiler

PublicIntoxication = 390,
IllegalParking = 586,
IndecentExposure = 311,
DisturbingThePeace = 415,
DrivingUnderInfluence = 502,
Theft = 484,
RecklessDriving = 505,
MaliciousMischief = 594,
VehicleRacing = 510,
BreakingAndEntering = 459,
GrandTheft = 487,
GrandTheftAuto = 503,
ResistPeaceOfficer = 148,
Assault = 240,
AssaultPeaceOfficer = 241,
HitAndRun = 480,
BrandishingWeapon = 417,
ArmedRobbery = 211,
AssaultDeadlyWeapon = 245,
Kidnapping = 207,
AttemptedMurder = 217,
Murder = 187

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is looking beyond amazing! Can't wait! I do however agree with the guy who suggested a good working partner system to be implemented straight into LSPDFR. All of these third party partner mods either don't work well or break the game and crash. It would be sweet to once again get a decent competent partner with you, like in LCPDFR, so that patrols won't be so lonely and you have a partner to watch your back. Of course i understand this wouldn't be a thing in LSPDFR 0.4, but maybe just maybe in 0.5 or later? If you do make it happen, there's no rush, take all the time you guys need. Once again, all the best to you guys, you work damn hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iStrong said:

This is looking beyond amazing! Can't wait! I do however agree with the guy who suggested a good working partner system to be implemented straight into LSPDFR. All of these third party partner mods either don't work well or break the game and crash. It would be sweet to once again get a decent competent partner with you, like in LCPDFR, so that patrols won't be so lonely and you have a partner to watch your back. Of course i understand this wouldn't be a thing in LSPDFR 0.4, but maybe just maybe in 0.5 or later? If you do make it happen, there's no rush, take all the time you guys need. Once again, all the best to you guys, you work damn hard.

 

Partners are certainly something we would like to see in LSPDFR again. However, we also know about the difficulties of implementing it properly and want to take our time to get it right. Hopefully we have more to share on that sooner than later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone, DONATE! If you like the work they do I would recommend donating when you download 0.4 to support the creators! They put a lot of work into this and you definitely get a lot of value from it! I plan on donating at least $5-10 for 0.4 and you should as well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeing the progress and updates like this make me look forward to the release of 0.4. It (LSPDFR currently) has gotten stale for me, but seeing these new improvements and insane developments...I know 0.4 is gonna be DA BOMB. Hats off to the staff who are working tirelessly on this free mod that we all love.

 

Much respect.

Edited by fire2903rescue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sam said:

 

The crime codes are based on the in-game audio - they can't be changed currently.  I have provided a full list below so you can see what these are though:

  Reveal hidden contents

PublicIntoxication = 390,
IllegalParking = 586,
IndecentExposure = 311,
DisturbingThePeace = 415,
DrivingUnderInfluence = 502,
Theft = 484,
RecklessDriving = 505,
MaliciousMischief = 594,
VehicleRacing = 510,
BreakingAndEntering = 459,
GrandTheft = 487,
GrandTheftAuto = 503,
ResistPeaceOfficer = 148,
Assault = 240,
AssaultPeaceOfficer = 241,
HitAndRun = 480,
BrandishingWeapon = 417,
ArmedRobbery = 211,
AssaultDeadlyWeapon = 245,
Kidnapping = 207,
AttemptedMurder = 217,
Murder = 187

 

Okay thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sam said:

 

The crime codes are based on the in-game audio - they can't be changed currently.  I have provided a full list below so you can see what these are though:

  Hide contents

PublicIntoxication = 390,
IllegalParking = 586,
IndecentExposure = 311,
DisturbingThePeace = 415,
DrivingUnderInfluence = 502,
Theft = 484,
RecklessDriving = 505,
MaliciousMischief = 594,
VehicleRacing = 510,
BreakingAndEntering = 459,
GrandTheft = 487,
GrandTheftAuto = 503,
ResistPeaceOfficer = 148,
Assault = 240,
AssaultPeaceOfficer = 241,
HitAndRun = 480,
BrandishingWeapon = 417,
ArmedRobbery = 211,
AssaultDeadlyWeapon = 245,
Kidnapping = 207,
AttemptedMurder = 217,
Murder = 187

 

Wait... Are these new callouts to LSPDFR 0.4?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×