Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Ambience

On 12/28/2018 at 12:05 PM, PlayerLSPDFR said:

Je suis d'accord avec vous !!! Mais la politique de LSPDFR est de ne pas révéler une date de sortie!! Avec un peu de chance la version 0.4 sortira pour le nouvel an!!! Et puis même si ça prend du temps, on aura de la qualité et une liberté de pouvoir accéder à plusieurs nouveautés et améliorations donc ça vaut le coup d'attendre, sachant que @Sam nous a dit que LSPDFR 0.4 est quasiment terminé donc ça devrait sortir prochainement !! Bonne soirée à tous!!

You do bring up a fair point, and with that I'm very much happy with the way that it is shown. The new features look amazing and awe inspiring. The Potential for modding once it releases will be quadrupled.  And in general it looks and feels new and smooth. So I do hope it comes out during the New Year, and if It does, it'll be a nice New Year's resolution in the sense that the mod is changing for the better

Can't wait to try this out, been waiting for a new update for a long time, and it seems this will be truly worth it, props to the LSPDFR team for making this possible, well done guys 😀

the one thing I really wish was out there was a black and white version sheriff patrol car the white car works better in Blaine county in my opinion.

one little nitpick I would like to ask the devs to get rid is, of course, the jet fighter as a law enforcement vehicle. GTA5SP= typical city...   GTA5O= middle east!

Edited by TheDman131

13 hours ago, TheDman131 said:

the one thing I really wish was out there was a black and white version sheriff patrol car the white car works better in Blaine county in my opinion.

one little nitpick I would like to ask the devs to get rid is, of course, the jet fighter as a law enforcement vehicle. GTA5SP= typical city...   GTA5O= middle east!

So, why didn't you change the liveries for the sheriff cruiser by yourself?

That's one of the simpelst things to do

15 hours ago, Schecter004 said:

So, why didn't you change the liveries for the sheriff cruiser by yourself?

That's one of the simpelst things to do

to be honest I have no Idea what I am doing when it comes to stuff like that...

On 10/8/2018 at 6:47 PM, rmiers said:

Every update doesn't disappoint.  Now, just the release....LOL  One thing I would like to see is, being able to put yourself busy/unavailable and available.  Its kind of irritating when stopping a ped or on a traffic stop to be getting dispatched to a call.

Press n and navigate to available for calls and turn that option to no.

Posted (edited)
On 12/31/2018 at 1:44 AM, TheDman131 said:

Realism Dispatch Enhanced fixes this and also revamps/adds to the game's emergency services.

Edited by lovkal

Posted (edited)

bonjour @Sam , je voulais aussi demander s'il y aurait une possibilité d'amélioration dans l'arrestation LSPDFR0.4 pour les  PNJ flics et le joueur afin de rendre l'immersion plus complète et réelle comme celle-ci?

Image associée

Edited by PlayerLSPDFR

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, PlayerLSPDFR said:

bonjour @Sam, je voulais également demander si il y'aura une possibilité d'amélioration de l'arrestation dans LSPDFR0.4 pour les agents de police IA et le joueur afin de rendre l'immersion plus complète et plus réelle comme ceci ? 

Image associée

Il est plus probable qu'il répondra ou le verra si vous le faites en anglais.
(It's more likely he'll respond or see it if you do it in English)
Edited by Jesyx
English

1 minute ago, Jesyx said:
Il est plus probable qu'il répondra ou le verra si vous le faites en anglais.
(It's more likely he'll respond or see it if you do it in English)

ok thanks

Just now, PlayerLSPDFR said:

ok thanks

Welcome, I don't even know if it's allowed

Spoiler

Hello @Sam , I also wanted to ask if there would be a possibility of improvement in the arrest LSPDFR0.4 for the NPCs cops and the player to make the immersion more complete and real like this one?

Associated image

51 minutes ago, O0hmeng69 said:

will all the features work well on a gaming laptop?

Depends on the specs

2 hours ago, NikoNikoChu said:

how to download

Not released yet