LebronTheKing23

Policeb Vanilla Carivations and Vehicles.meta Please Assist

Hi all, I changed the policeb files when I installed a BMW Highway bike and didn't like the lighting so I changed it to a different model which has lights to my liking. But my problem is that when your cop is on the bike his head is going through the glass which is bothering me. I only ask for the vanilla lines which won't hurt anything. Thank you for assistance.

1 hour ago, LebronTheKing23 said:

Hi all, I changed the policeb files when I installed a BMW Highway bike and didn't like the lighting so I changed it to a different model which has lights to my liking. But my problem is that when your cop is on the bike his head is going through the glass which is bothering me. I only ask for the vanilla lines which won't hurt anything. Thank you for assistance.

Hello,

Redistributing game files is against both Rockstar TOS and our guidelines.  If you used a mods folder, you can go into the vanilla update folder and get the line from there.  If you didn't use a mods folder and didn't back up the meta for policeb, your only option is verifying integrity of game cache.

On 10/5/2018 at 11:34 PM, Giordano said:

Hello,

Redistributing game files is against both Rockstar TOS and our guidelines.  If you used a mods folder, you can go into the vanilla update folder and get the line from there.  If you didn't use a mods folder and didn't back up the meta for policeb, your only option is verifying integrity of game cache.

Even if its a line that has been included in downloads on this page?

Just now, LebronTheKing23 said:

On website I meant*

7 hours ago, LebronTheKing23 said:

On website I meant*

There are some exceptions, say if someone has edited the meta or carvariations to make their vehicle work properly.  Then they can provide it.  For the vanilla files, those can't be redistributed.  You need to either use a back up if you made one, use the vanilla update folder if you used a mods folder, or verify integrity of game cache.