Sign in to follow this  
Guest Davetheampguy

The newest of noobs. Couple easy questions.

Guest Davetheampguy   
Guest Davetheampguy

Hello!

I'm Dave. I'm an old guy (48)  I was randomly surfing youtube out of boredom one day, and came across some Videos of Jeff's and Buggs.  I was into

some MMorpg's in the past and fell in love with the GTAV Role playing.  I bought the game and have been playing a bit. I wanted to 

at least get decent at driving and such before I asked about playing on one of the servers.I have no 

Does a person have to Role Play as an officer or first responder?  Are there dedicated bad guys?  If a person wanted to play on your servers, what steps should he take?

I have no problem starting at the bottom, following directions, and being a team player.  I want in...what do I do?

Dave

Guest Davetheampguy   
Guest Davetheampguy

Wow...not a single response?   

This it the LSPDFR section where mods for it is posted etc its not a online game, you can rp as a police officer in the mod mostly, or ems etc but there is no rp server community with lspdfr here 

On 9/12/2018 at 3:39 PM, Davetheampguy said:

Hello!

I'm Dave. I'm an old guy (48)  I was randomly surfing youtube out of boredom one day, and came across some Videos of Jeff's and Buggs.  I was into

some MMorpg's in the past and fell in love with the GTAV Role playing.  I bought the game and have been playing a bit. I wanted to 

at least get decent at driving and such before I asked about playing on one of the servers.I have no 

Does a person have to Role Play as an officer or first responder?  Are there dedicated bad guys?  If a person wanted to play on your servers, what steps should he take?

I have no problem starting at the bottom, following directions, and being a team player.  I want in...what do I do?

Dave

Hi dave! There are several communities that are "hiring" as they like to say. You'd have to do some googling to find them, or look up the tag lspdfr on instagram, lots of them do advertising there. I'm not part of any of these communities, so I dont' know anything further. 

Best of luck!