nathan9961

LSPDFR causes game to crash instantly

1 minute ago, UnknownBastion said:

Okay. Now, remove the "_CommonRedist", and try again.

Still nothing, I was on live chat to Rockstar Support and they said that LSPDFR was causing the problem, I uninstalled it, tried launching the game and it started the first time. not sure why this is happening because it worked before.

Okay, follow these steps. First, download LSPDFR and unzip it and add the files into your game. Then download RPH, unzip, and place files in. That should do the trick. LSPDFR includes a RPH and other files with it, but they are outdated. That might be causing the crash.

Edited by UnknownBastion

3 hours ago, UnknownBastion said:

Okay, follow these steps. First, download LSPDFR and unzip it and add the files into your game. Then download RPH, unzip, and place files in. That should do the trick. LSPDFR includes a RPH and other files with it, but they are outdated. That might be causing the crash.

I have installed a clean copy of RPH but it still doesn't want to work. My graphics was updated yesterday, i just don't know why it did work then decode not to work.

14 hours ago, nathan9961 said:

Still nothing, I was on live chat to Rockstar Support and they said that LSPDFR was causing the problem, I uninstalled it, tried launching the game and it started the first time. not sure why this is happening because it worked before.

of course, rockstar would say that.