CowNation

How to make a cop pull over a ped

How do you force a cop that you spawned to pull over another ped that I spawned's car?

I'm trying to make a callout and when you arrive on scene, a cop has pulled over a ped. Just like Albo's callout.

Edited by CowNation

C++, C#, and Python dev with a dream.. and depression

I don't think there is something already built in for this, I think you should just spawn 2 cars (Police car and suspect's vehicle) and the 2 peds and make them stand still and then you can do whatever you want

23 minutes ago, HazyTube said:

I don't think there is something already built in for this, I think you should just spawn 2 cars (Police car and suspect's vehicle) and the 2 peds and make them stand still and then you can do whatever you want

Is that how ya figure albo does it??

C++, C#, and Python dev with a dream.. and depression

8 minutes ago, CowNation said:

I think so, There isn't really a thing in the SDK to do this automaticly, this is the easiest way i gues. And I don't know how albo does it, since he is a very, very experienced developer.

On 7/31/2018 at 12:09 PM, CowNation said:

on albo's traffic stop backup callout, he spawned a ped driver with a car and a police with a car on a predefined location (Vector3).

You just need to collect those locations from various area and put it in a list. later on you must randomize it (or get the closest one).