SRS Bladez

Callout variations

I'm working on a code 2 callout where a Repo Driver needs assistance as a suspect is hostile. This was suggested by [GTALawEnforcer] on my RoadIncident callout pack, so what I want is 2 variations for it, 1 being the suspect gives in and the repo driver is successful. And the second being the suspect pulls a weapon or something like that.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by SRS Bladez

7 hours ago, SRS Bladez said:

I'm working on a code 2 callout where a Repo Driver needs assistance as a suspect is hostile. This was suggested by [GTALawEnforcer] on my RoadIncident callout pack, so what I want is 2 variations for it, 1 being the suspect gives in and the repo driver is successful. And the second being the suspect pulls a weapon or something like that.

Thanks in advance!

You can create 2 Callouts that are identically the same, but on the 2nd to change the plot.   As you said:  

And the second being the suspect pulls a weapon or something like that.

Other than that, you can do it on 1 file, (callout) but you may mess up with the code in C#.   You can see:

Edited by AlexanderK.

HELLO!!     I'm a Greek guy and YouTuber.   I really like Modding and playing LSPDFR!  I'm  very familiar with Programming (Coding) and PC Hardware / Software. I'm also a Cuber ( I Solve Rubicks Cubes and other kinds).   

My YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/c/ATGGGR/

Just now, SRS Bladez said:

Thanks for that, I'll do the first one

It think it will be much easier and better!  Nice to let me know I helped you!

HELLO!!     I'm a Greek guy and YouTuber.   I really like Modding and playing LSPDFR!  I'm  very familiar with Programming (Coding) and PC Hardware / Software. I'm also a Cuber ( I Solve Rubicks Cubes and other kinds).   

My YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/c/ATGGGR/

Random Rand = new Random();
int randomint = Rand.Next(0, 1);

if(randomint == 0){
	//Do something
}else{
	//Do the other thing
}

Like @AlexanderK. said, you can do this in one callout with the help of random integers. If you just want the endings to be different you can use the code above

7 hours ago, creator2013 said:

Random Rand = new Random();
int randomint = Rand.Next(0, 1);

if(randomint == 0){
	//Do something
}else{
	//Do the other thing
}

Like @AlexanderK. said, you can do this in one callout with the help of random integers. If you just want the endings to be different you can use the code above

*new Random(0, 2)

Random(0, 1) will only return 0