Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Pursuits & Intervention

26 minutes ago, Jakedman21 said:

So...Will the SAHP come with 0.4, or do we have to install RDE for that? ūüėČ

I mean, SAHP is already in the game.  You can install vehicle or ped mods if you want to expand on it.

great to see some news     cant say enough of the work you guys put into this.  I would pay any dollar amount to continue to play this   I hope to god you guys are banking on these ads  you deserve it

Posted (edited)

It seems a lot of people are inquiring as to ways to donate, aside from purchasing items from the store. Is there any other means in which we could directly donate to the development team?. Is there a service you guys can use and refer us to in order to just donate in general?, It seems a lot of people are looking for a G17 Media Patreon.

Edited by GTALawEnforcer

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Sam said:

CsGK0Ix.jpg

This, though, definitely is a helicopter.  It's also not flying at street level!

As always, stay tuned for more news about LSPDFR 0.4 as we progress towards its completion.

You guys do so much great work! You cut to the point and we are all loving these updates. Maybe make a roadmap on the lcpdfr.com page to give us an idea on what you're working on, it's completion and what we can expect to be worked on next. That'd be cool

Edited by imwaybeyondbad

5 hours ago, Sam said:

I mean, SAHP is already in the game.  You can install vehicle or ped mods if you want to expand on it.

I'm well aware of that, but I was just wondering if 0.4 will expand on the SAHP automatically, or if we are still going to have to install separate mods for it. Either way it's no problem, I was just curious.

42 minutes ago, Jakedman21 said:

I'm well aware of that, but I was just wondering if 0.4 will expand on the SAHP automatically, or if we are still going to have to install separate mods for it. Either way it's no problem, I was just curious.

You can find out in detail about how the police agencies in 0.4 work in one of our earlier previews: https://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/82570-lspdfr-04-epic-customization/

If you want SAHP cruisers, or more peds/uniforms, you'll still need to install mods.

1 hour ago, imwaybeyondbad said:

You guys do so much great work! You cut to the point and we are all loving these updates. Maybe make a roadmap on the lcpdfr.com page to give us an idea on what you're working on, it's completion and what we can expect to be worked on next. That'd be cool

Thank you!  In all honesty though, our development process is pretty chaotic and plans change all of the time so that could be problematic!  We think that these preview posts better illustrate what people can expect.

Great work! Just want to say thanks to all the devs for the time and effort they're putting in to this.  Can't wait.

12 hours ago, Sam said:

will we be able to add state police to the new game? i saw something about territories where you can put what law enforcement to cover which. I wanted to know if we can expand and make state police or will the update include that 

1 hour ago, KINGVICC said:

will we be able to add state police to the new game? i saw something about territories where you can put what law enforcement to cover which. I wanted to know if we can expand and make state police or will the update include that 

I think for memory they were going to implement a way to have different law enforcement spawn in different parts of GTA V especially a way where we can have different units at each station

Great work guys, really happy to see more of the update news.

Keep up the good work, You guys are awesome!

Can you tweak the ai pit so that when the ai pits the vehicle the following units box it in from the rear and passenger door. Love the progress so far though! GREAT WORK!!!!

@Sam My only request..... Bring back the "Fat Cop" lol. I know it's no simple task, but that always offered a fun challenge. 0.4 looks great!!! You folks have really outdone yourselves this time around :woot:

Well, it's awesome and every improvements are welcome. AI is totally stupid, and when it comes to pursuits, it's terrible. I hate when I'm in pursuit and other police cars crash into me :D

10 hours ago, Sam said:

You can find out in detail about how the police agencies in 0.4 work in one of our earlier previews: https://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/82570-lspdfr-04-epic-customization/

If you want SAHP cruisers, or more peds/uniforms, you'll still need to install mods.

I see, well I appreciate you answering my questions. You do amazing work!

I'm loving LSPDFR 0.4 the more and more I hear about. I can't wait for it to be released! Keep up the hard work!

2 hours ago, PBSO Guy said:

Can you tweak the ai pit so that when the ai pits the vehicle the following units box it in from the rear and passenger door. Love the progress so far though! GREAT WORK!!!!

I wish it was that simple!

2 hours ago, Steele1925 said:

@Sam My only request..... Bring back the "Fat Cop" lol. I know it's no simple task, but that always offered a fun challenge. 0.4 looks great!!! You folks have really outdone yourselves this time around :woot:

Heh, that would be fun.  Maybe someone who does ped models will try that at some point.

If anyone does work on a GTA V LSPD Fat Ped, assure you give him the same waddling jog animation for his sprint, by god was that entertaining in LCPDFR.

5 hours ago, Sam said:

I wish it was that simple!

Yeah I dont know jack about coding and scripting. Easier said than done.

Posted (edited)

sometimes i wish rock star would see the potential and how awesome this mod could be and give them access to the AI driving code and AI in general and fix all that wonky shit up.. 

being a long time player of arma series i use to play the crap out of the island life mods online and it was extremely fun and i always had a good time  

I wish one day unfortunately ill probally be turned to ashes by then that someone goes and makes a proper full pledge MP game based of island life mods and LCPDFR and maybe have the graphical details of ELS and maybe some of them reshade overhauls and just makes a one hell of an online life mod but a full pledge game with all the back end and what mechanics to support one 

the way AI is going theses days self learning and doing there own thing eventually games will have smart AI who will act realistically you could probably talk to and have conversation with like it was a real human  (why would you be talking to an AI well f knows) but just having a full open world game focused on LCPDFR cops/civ life/whatever job here.. all done right would be the best game ever.. 

AI in games theses days are so dopey but one day it will all change and games will be amazing (not like they ant already but on another level) unfortantly though i think VR gonna take up all the time for a few years until they can get games to run and look exactly like they do now but on VR and run at the same resolution 1080p 2k 4k whatever   at 144 fps ( i think that required for VR to work)  and not need a beast machine to run it.. so thats gonna take up alot of time that could be used to make even better games the way we play them now 

Who wants VR unless where talking sword art online kind of VR xD 

(the only games i know of that are coming up with an MP game like this is police 10 13 (doubt it will ever happen seems to be full of concept art and ideas) 
then there Identity (witch its had 500 delays and excuses just on there mini town square module that i don't think anything after that  will ever happen and when it does it will be dorky and take them 5000 delays) 
emergancyNYC looks kinda cool but just have to wait and see how that ends up.. as for all them other police sim games coming out the animations and what not look weird and the systems look to basic for me.. wahh why cant everything be perfect lol  

Edited by Exeagle

@Sam This new preview looks awesome! Quick question though, in 0.3 you either could be the first or last car in the pursuit otherwise you would get rammed off the road by a fellow cop. Will this update give us the opportunity to be a 2nd, 3rd... and so on in a pursuit?

13 hours ago, rmckinstry said:

@Sam This new preview looks awesome! Quick question though, in 0.3 you either could be the first or last car in the pursuit otherwise you would get rammed off the road by a fellow cop. Will this update give us the opportunity to be a 2nd, 3rd... and so on in a pursuit?

It is something that we've tried to improve.  I wouldn't say that it's perfect, nor will it ever likely be, but there's a noticeable improvement in 0.4 compared with 0.3.