Sik.Sensed

Unable to play LSPFR

Because of the update coming out today, I stupidly downloaded the new update and now because of ScriptHookV not being updated those of us who didn't give a thought and downloaded the new update we are now screwed until ScriptHookV is updated... Not to mention I downloaded the new Rage Hook which replaced the old version saved files so now what?!?!?!

Is there any way to delete the update without having to reinstall everything like plugins, and stuff?!?!

Edited by Sik.Sensed
more text

17 minutes ago, Sik.Sensed said:

Because of the update coming out today, I stupidly downloaded the new update and now because of ScriptHookV not being updated those of us who didn't give a thought and downloaded the new update we are now screwed until ScriptHookV is updated... Not to mention I downloaded the new Rage Hook which replaced the old version saved files so now what?!?!?!

Is there any way to delete the update without having to reinstall everything like plugins, and stuff?!?!

No, there's no way to delete the update, and you can play LSPDFR just fine without SHV.  RagePluginHook was updated, and that's all you need.

Here we go again, lol. Rockstar really wants us to get on GTA : Online and buy some shark cards. We can never game in peace with our singleplayer modifications that they make no money off of.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

Time to wait countless weeks and months until Scripthook V is updated, i turned off auto updates for GTA V and it still did it. I hate steam sometimes, wish i had a disk version that i had to manually update. Technology sucks sometimes. 

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

I am deleting the GTA V folder and putting my backup from the previous version into it, I'm 99.9% sure Steam will auto update it and ruin it however. Worth a try i guess.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

I mean RageHook was ready for this, so that shows you they pay attention to GTA release dates which is awesome, but Scripthook people didn't do a thing... I say RageHook takes over ScriptHook if this is how they're going to be...

At least it's letting me catch up on my texture designs, making a Denver Police mini pack right now, then I'll go back to my LSPD Flag pack!

17 minutes ago, Sik.Sensed said:

I mean RageHook was ready for this, so that shows you they pay attention to GTA release dates which is awesome, but Scripthook people didn't do a thing... I say RageHook takes over ScriptHook if this is how they're going to be...

At least it's letting me catch up on my texture designs, making a Denver Police mini pack right now, then I'll go back to my LSPD Flag pack!

This, Scripthook V is common for so many plugins and other add-ons for LSPDFR it should be common place for it to be updated along with RAGE itself.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

Question wont let me launch Gta because of scipthook is there a way to bypass this till they update?

\

3 hours ago, Giordano said:

No, there's no way to delete the update, and you can play LSPDFR just fine without SHV.  RagePluginHook was updated, and that's all you need.

Hey it does not let me launch gta 5 because of scripthook how do I bypass that

I just moved the updated useless GTA V folder from my steamapps/common to my desktop, and simply put my old version backup in its place. It is working fine, however i CANNOT turn off or restart the PC because steam will begin and auto update on the next start. So until Scripthook V is updated, i am going to go ahead and keep all of files/plugins and simply use standby/sleep for the time being to conserve power, instead of shutting off.

NOTE : You CAN work around this update, it's just a temporary fix. 

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

1 hour ago, xxcoldfirexx said:

Question wont let me launch Gta because of scipthook is there a way to bypass this till they update?

\

Hey it does not let me launch gta 5 because of scripthook how do I bypass that

By removing it, but you also have to remove any plugins and stuff that depend on it, like ELS, PLD, and ScriptHookdotNET

Edited by Sik.Sensed

1 hour ago, GTALawEnforcer said:

i CANNOT turn off or restart the PC because steam will begin and auto update on the next start.

If your fast, you can cancel the update, when you start your pc. And to avoid the update when you start GTA 5/LSPDFR you can put Steam into Offlinemode, then it can't download anything.

If you find any typing mistake, you can keep it 🙂 / Falls du einen Rechtschreibfehler findest, darfst du ihn behalten 🙂

44 minutes ago, Tardis said:

If your fast, you can cancel the update, when you start your pc. And to avoid the update when you start GTA 5/LSPDFR you can put Steam into Offlinemode, then it can't download anything.

Good call, i will just turn on with my ethernet cable unplugged. Oh the things we have to do to avoid Rockstar's updates.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

15 hours ago, GrandTheftPD said:

I just copy my old GTA.exe back over after it updates and I'm good to go

How do you do that?! Cause I'm stuck playing without ELS right now because of the update... NVM forgot I deleted the old game, and reinstalled everything to the new version...

Edited by Sik.Sensed

24 minutes ago, Sik.Sensed said:

How do you do that?! Cause I'm stuck playing without ELS right now because of the update...

I have a copy of my GTA folder backed up so after it auto updates I just go in the backup folder and copy the gta.exe file from the previous working version over and replace the updated one in my root gtaV folder.

edit : I just noticed you had mentioned you accidentally updated your ragehook files as well so I'm not sure my way would work for you. I dont know if the old gta.exe would work with the new ragehook or not. I made that mistake myself with the last update but luckily still had the download from my old ragehook in my downloads folder. Whenever GTA updates come out now I dont update my ragehook or anything I just revert my gta back to the version that works with my rage and scripthook. I'm still 2 updates back on ragehook .61 and gta 1290.

Edited by GrandTheftPD

I think I found a file to roll back to 1365, but how do play the game without it downloading the new update? It's like every time I tried to play it would tell automatically update the game which is why I deleted it and started over... I know that you do what you're doing, and play LSPDFR with the internet unplugged so the game doesn't update, but I got a few subscribers that I live stream for...

Edited by Sik.Sensed

46 minutes ago, Sik.Sensed said:

I think I found a file to roll back to 1365, but how do play the game without it downloading the new update? It's like every time I tried to play it would tell automatically update the game which is why I deleted it and started over...

I did download the new update then just replaced the gta.exe with the old version (1290) that I was on before that works with my old ragehook .61 and my old scripthook. When I launch rage it tells me I'm on an outdated version I click continue anyway and it loads right up. Are you using the ragehook version you were using with 1365? Also I noticed you said your gta doesnt run through steam like mine so maybe that has something to do with it? I've only been using rage/lspdfr (and pc) for like 6 months myself so I don't really know much about the technical / troubleshooting of it.

Edited by GrandTheftPD

Well I'm trying to find a download of files from patch 1365 none steam regular pc version cause I can roll the game back to 1365, but all I'm finding are steam ones lol

I finally found one but because I installed some steam files every time I try to load the game it gives me an error, I'm just going to delete the game, reinstall it, then roll it back with the 1365 files

Hello all, oh man looks like my LSPDFR not loading. I tried to update GTAV still no luck...