Heisoku

Can't launch LSPDFR

This is your problem: 

Rockstar Games has released a new online content update for Grand Theft Auto V - "After Hours" (v1493). 
To play LSPDFR, you'll need to revert to an earlier version of GTA (v1365), or wait for a RAGE Plugin Hook update to become available. 

If you find any typing mistake, you can keep it 🙂 / Falls du einen Rechtschreibfehler findest, darfst du ihn behalten 🙂

3 hours ago, Tardis said:

This is your problem: 

Rockstar Games has released a new online content update for Grand Theft Auto V - "After Hours" (v1493). 
To play LSPDFR, you'll need to revert to an earlier version of GTA (v1365), or wait for a RAGE Plugin Hook update to become available. 

this is the same for me!

And this is your solution:

4 hours ago, Tardis said:

If you find any typing mistake, you can keep it 🙂 / Falls du einen Rechtschreibfehler findest, darfst du ihn behalten 🙂

5 hours ago, b12345oft said:

I think I still need to wait new update for ScriptHookV

You can also delete SHV and play.

How does one revert to game version 1365? I've been trying to do this through Rage Hook for the past few hours to no avail. Previously i could revert my game to 1365 from 1493 through rage hook to work fine. I updated rage hook and the game today but lspdfr wont run because of script hook (its outdated). So i tried reverting again to 1365 but whenever i launch lspdfr it same 1493 in the bottom left hand corner on the black loading screen of gtav. I tried reinstalling many times but still no luck. This problem kept occurring. So then just deleted my rage hook game backup. Obviously that didnt work either. So how tf do i fricking revert back to 1365?????? Any one with experience?

forgot to add: i know that i can play lspdfr without script hook but pretty much everything i use relies on it so id rather not play without it. It would just be so much easier if i could revert to 1365 like i did previously but without any problems! 

yelp i guess ill just have to wait. Lesson learned. How long does it usually take for a new script hook update to come out after a new update of gta v? i really hope it isn't like two months or something...

4 hours ago, Charleszinkey said:

So how tf do i fricking revert back to 1365?????? Any one with experience?

forgot to add: i know that i can play lspdfr without script hook but pretty much everything i use relies on it so id rather not play without it. It would just be so much easier if i could revert to 1365 like i did previously but without any problems! 

To revert back to 1365, you need to have backup of these files from that old version:

• GTA5.EXE
  • GTAVLauncher.EXE
  • update.rpf (inside "\update" folder) 

If you have them it's just as simple as copy paste and you're good to play on 1365.

24 minutes ago, Pazzi said:

To revert back to 1365, you need to have backup of these files from that old version:

• GTA5.EXE
  • GTAVLauncher.EXE
  • update.rpf (inside "\update" folder) 

If you have them it's just as simple as copy paste and you're good to play on 1365.

I mean i would yet im such an incompetent idiot that i made a copy of the original gta v folder, not a backup. So that got updated too. Lesson #2 learned and fixed. Now what?