(If not allowed please advise and remove. Thank you and apologies in advance)

So I have been thinking lately that there is so much room and so many areas of LSPDFR that no one has yet to explore. There are agencies that serve no purpose and (if using EUP) there are ranks that have no real purpose. I for one would love to fix this however, I don't know my a** from my elbow with LSPDFR development. So my solution, LSPDFR forums! Below I have listed some detailed ideas of call outs that would utilize the, currently, useless aspects of LSPDFR and common components. I just ask that if you use any of my ideas, please inform me upon release so I can add this to my game as well :).

IAA Callouts:

To the best of my belief, IAA is the Internal Affairs Agency which is the lore friendly counter part of the Internal Affairs Bureau (IAB) who basically police the police. LSPDFR developers have never even scratched the surface of this agency before so below is a few callouts that, if were created, would give some life to this agency.

Cop Involved Shooting:

A Law Enforcement Officer somewhere in the city (or state) has discharged his weapon and IAA is being requested to determine if the shooting was justifiable or not resulting in the officer being arrested himself or being cleared. A verdict could be achieved by interviewing witnesses, reviewing CCTV footage, civilian cell phone footage, etc.

Rogue L.E.O.:

A law enforcement officer has gone off the deep end and done something crazy like perhaps kidnapped someone, gone on a shooting rampage, or even taken a hostage.

FIB Callouts:

This is for more high profile stuff.

FIB Most Wanted Suspect Sighting:

Respond to the general area and search for your suspect with a helicopter over head and other agents/officers searching with you. See if you can find them. If not, go back to your regular day. If so, throw their a** in the back of a patty wagon!

Bombing:

A bombing just took place. Fire, Police, Gruppe6, SWAT, and the Bomb Squad are on scene. Get there FAST and determine, what exploded, who did it, why, where they are, and arrest them.

Supervisory Callouts:

There is really no place, with existing callouts, for anyone higher ranking than a Patrol Officer. I mean someone has to be leading the force.

Supervisor Requested for Traffic Stop:

Some dumb sovereign citizen thinks they know their rights better than one of your officers. Can you believe the nerve of this A-Hole? Anyway, you (the supervisor) have been requested to respond because the person feels that they are being treated unfairly by your officer. Go ahead, turn your pretty little lights on and respond to the call to mediate between your officer and the civilian. Who knows, maybe they're right for once.

Call in Progress:

Your officer(s) are responding to a call somewhere in the area, just go and supervise. I mean that is why they call you a supervisor right?

"Obey & Survive" -LSPD and BCSO

On 6/23/2018 at 10:57 PM, ForbidenKross said:

(If not allowed please advise and remove. Thank you and apologies in advance)

So I have been thinking lately that there is so much room and so many areas of LSPDFR that no one has yet to explore. There are agencies that serve no purpose and (if using EUP) there are ranks that have no real purpose. I for one would love to fix this however, I don't know my a** from my elbow with LSPDFR development. So my solution, LSPDFR forums! Below I have listed some detailed ideas of call outs that would utilize the, currently, useless aspects of LSPDFR and common components. I just ask that if you use any of my ideas, please inform me upon release so I can add this to my game as well :).

IAA Callouts:

To the best of my belief, IAA is the Internal Affairs Agency which is the lore friendly counter part of the Internal Affairs Bureau (IAB) who basically police the police. LSPDFR developers have never even scratched the surface of this agency before so below is a few callouts that, if were created, would give some life to this agency.

Cop Involved Shooting:

A Law Enforcement Officer somewhere in the city (or state) has discharged his weapon and IAA is being requested to determine if the shooting was justifiable or not resulting in the officer being arrested himself or being cleared. A verdict could be achieved by interviewing witnesses, reviewing CCTV footage, civilian cell phone footage, etc.

Rogue L.E.O.:

A law enforcement officer has gone off the deep end and done something crazy like perhaps kidnapped someone, gone on a shooting rampage, or even taken a hostage.

FIB Callouts:

This is for more high profile stuff.

FIB Most Wanted Suspect Sighting:

Respond to the general area and search for your suspect with a helicopter over head and other agents/officers searching with you. See if you can find them. If not, go back to your regular day. If so, throw their a** in the back of a patty wagon!

Bombing:

A bombing just took place. Fire, Police, Gruppe6, SWAT, and the Bomb Squad are on scene. Get there FAST and determine, what exploded, who did it, why, where they are, and arrest them.

Supervisory Callouts:

There is really no place, with existing callouts, for anyone higher ranking than a Patrol Officer. I mean someone has to be leading the force.

Supervisor Requested for Traffic Stop:

Some dumb sovereign citizen thinks they know their rights better than one of your officers. Can you believe the nerve of this A-Hole? Anyway, you (the supervisor) have been requested to respond because the person feels that they are being treated unfairly by your officer. Go ahead, turn your pretty little lights on and respond to the call to mediate between your officer and the civilian. Who knows, maybe they're right for once.

Call in Progress:

Your officer(s) are responding to a call somewhere in the area, just go and supervise. I mean that is why they call you a supervisor right?

These ideas seem very interesting and I'm also interested in them!  Can I work for them?  I'm not 100% that i'll make them, but can I try?

HELLO!!     I'm a Greek guy and YouTuber.   I really like Modding and playing LSPDFR!  I'm  very familiar with Programming (Coding) and PC Hardware / Software. I'm also a Cuber ( I Solve Rubicks Cubes and other kinds).   

My YouTube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/c/ATGGGR/