So I've been quite the fan of vehicle search and the search warrant plugin to search vehicles using the various item packs around here last time I played LSPDFR, however, I can't seem to find a single plugin that'll work with the newest rage, etc? Most youtubers use the vehicle search still, are they on the old rage/gtav updates? Does anyone know of a decent one thats updated? 

1 hour ago, falcon3y said:

So I've been quite the fan of vehicle search and the search warrant plugin to search vehicles using the various item packs around here last time I played LSPDFR, however, I can't seem to find a single plugin that'll work with the newest rage, etc? Most youtubers use the vehicle search still, are they on the old rage/gtav updates? Does anyone know of a decent one thats updated? 

Search Warrant works perfectly for me on the latest version.

Thank you for clearing that up. Didn't work for me and I read some comments that it weren't work for others. However, turned out I for some reason didn't copy over the API files from Darkmire during the install process. It's now working flawlessly. Thanks.

Please close!