JosephCWilson017

JosephCWilson017's Videos

Hello everyone! I am Joseph, some of you may know me from Twitter or YouTube. I am a PC gamer and I love cop mods. I've been playing them for a year now and I decided to get a computer awhile ago for mods. I usually play solo and I love doing all sorts of policing agencies. Ranging from the police department, Sheriff, highway patrol and even DEA! I haven't used this website in months and I have just decided to post a video or two here. If you would be so kind to check out a video of mine and give me some feedback, I would greatly appreciate it. I love to entertain people and I like interacting with others. Thank you everyone for your time! I hope to see you out on my patrols one day!

Spoiler

Edited by JosephCWilson017
Edited Topic Title

Good ol' fashion simple episodic patrol videos, i like it. Your commentary is nice and easy, however i could take or leave the roleplay talking to the peds. I always found it kind of quirky and unnecessary.  As previously stated, it's always good to have more content creators for LSPDFR. Seeing the way people play the game differently and how they go about various situations intrigues me. No pursuit or call response or result is ever the same, even if it's the same callout. Keep it up!. 

Edited by GTALawEnforcer

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

15 hours ago, Crouching Cop Hidden Badge said:

Good ol' fashion simple episodic patrol videos, i like it. Your commentary is nice and easy, however i could take or leave the roleplay talking to the peds. I always found it kind of quirky and unnecessary.  As previously stated, it's always good to have more content creators for LSPDFR. Seeing the way people play the game differently and how they go about various situations intrigues me. No pursuit or call response or result is ever the same, even if it's the same callout. Keep it up!. 

Hello and thanks for your comment! Yes I know some people don't like it when others talk to npc's, I myself, don't necessarily like it to a certain point. But I do so when searching and such so the game and environment doesn't feel empty. And yes I also love seeing new content creators as well. Everyone has their own play style and its refreshing to see others play. Again, thank you for your comment and kind words!

Hello guys! It's been a little while since I have done an LSPDFR patrol. Yesterday I recorded a Game Warden episode; more essentially protector of wildlife. Check it out here! Feedback and suggestions is always appreciated. Thank you!

I forgot to mention this awhile ago, but for some reason my original GTA 5 walkthrough topic got moved to the LSPDFR media for some reason. It was intended to be under the GTA 5 media since it was single player, but oh well lol. So now I got two topics opened instead of just this one I use for my videos. Anyhow I will post all of my videos in the future in this topic only. Though I wish I could change the title as well. Anyways, here's the strangers and freaks mission playlist from my GTA 5 walkthrough. I will try to get some LSPDFR episodes done soon. Thanks!

Ohh right! Here's my 2K Views Special video on LSPDFR in case you've missed it. 

I am getting ready to get back into LSPDFR! After fixing my game and taking a long needed break from mods, we are almost ready to get back into some cop action! In the meantime, be sure to check out my full GTA 5 LSPDFR playlist on YouTube!

Hello everyone! Did you miss my GTA 5 LSPDFR live stream the other day? Here it is! Well actually I made two, one on Twitch and the second one on YouTube, so you will have to click to open the two hidden video links below. Thanks! The one on the top is my test stream from Twitch and the bottom link is my 19th GTA 5 LSPDFR episode on YouTube. Enjoy!

Spoiler

Spoiler