You had some quality ass content, and I'll really miss that, thanks for everything you did for this community, and hopefully I'll see you back sometime <3

#@Streaks

Edited by Kevinw17

Please, never come back pussboi..

Please do not message me for support or if we have not already established a line of communication. Any Personal Messages containing support questions will be ignored and deleted.

Join the LCPDFR.com community run server - https://discord.gg/UyQNtH2

you were and will always be my favorite modder you care about your friends unlike that one vegetable that did unmarked cars you put tons of efforts in your mods you put tons of research in nysp pack you did not care about hate or negative feedback and alex 
sad to see you go but i agree with everything you said lspdfr is about to shoot itself in the foot with the new update

so long mr t0y

giphy.gif

Edited by Mr.DudeMan

Goodbye t0y. I'm gonna miss your amazing content.

If you decide to read below, don't shun me. And yes, I'm Canadian don't judge

Wish you'd release some more Canadian stuff, like Ottawa.

It was and it is an awesome time with you.I hope that we can stay in contact.You helped me with so many stuff and your models are lit.Sad to see this step happening but i can completly understand that.Mods please read his text carefully  and change things.....He is telling the truth

Edited by Maurice97

51 minutes ago, t0y said:

- Inactive and/or generally unsupportive staff team. Again not trying to call any of you out, and those active ones you know who you are and I fully support you but those who arent its not very great. I haven't seen 90% of the staff team even so much as comment on a post in a very long time, which by all means is great go have your life dont focus on some police mod for a video game, but you cant expect the community to stick around. Someone can post a shitty, obviously troll model or livery and it wont get taken down for 6 hours just to have the whole community berating them and reporting them but no one doing anything about it, or they can leave a 1 star review saying some pointless shit on a mod you spent weeks on and guess what... you report it and nothing happens, just sad how unsupportive the staff is.

It's fine to say goodbye, but don't attack staff and provide false information.  Nothing happens?  Would you like a screenshot of every single report that has been dealt with recently?  Would you also like to see screenshots of when there have been 0 reports?  We handle every report that comes in.  It might take a little while for staff to see the report or handle it, but that's because we all have lives of our own.  Would be nice if folks were patient and didn't get upset because the report didn't have the outcome they wanted.

17 minutes ago, Giordano said:

It's fine to say goodbye, but don't attack staff and provide false information.  Nothing happens?  Would you like a screenshot of every single report that has been dealt with recently?  Would you also like to see screenshots of when there have been 0 reports?  We handle every report that comes in.  It might take a little while for staff to see the report or handle it, but that's because we all have lives of our own.  Would be nice if folks were patient and didn't get upset because the report didn't have the outcome they wanted.

I'd have to agree.

We don't live on here. None of us on the staff team are kids anymore. We have jobs, school, and other priorities. Everything gets handled in the end. That's all that matters.

24 minutes ago, Giordano said:

First of all. Calm down. "Again not trying to call any of you out" was posted at the beginning for a reason, this is not an attack, and this is not false information. Second of all, responding to a report is not the same as something happening. I have reported, plenty of terrible reviews on my mods or other people's mods, or troll mods and half the time, even though it is the wrong thing to do you will just ignore it which, sure is solving this report or whatever you call it but it is not very supportive to modders when they get a one 4 star review out of lets say 50 that says "pls can this b oiv instalton is so confusing!" and it ruins all the reviews making it a 4.5 star average, and nothing happens to the review. Having a troll file or review up for 6 or 12 hours is the same as just not deleting it, 100s of people will see it, it will turn people away from the website or just waste their time by reporting it and arguing about it, and will turn people more importantly away from mods that have 4.5 stars etc. 

Anyway I know that paragraph was confusing and I did bounce around a bit but I am 2 hours into a 5 hour ACT study session and not enjoying it so im a bit tired. 

And to address the "we have lives of our own" that sure is true, and I understand, you just need to see how frustrating that is for someone who spends days, weeks, and months making content for a mod that has an inactive staff team, just for it to get berated by false reviews that stay up regardless of if they go against the rules. (To be fair though some are taken down, which I appreciate)

ANYWAY to finish this up, if this point really angers you that much just ignore it and all my other points will stand. 

I'd have to agree with you, for the most part, t0y. Things have really changed :sad: It's gonna change worse without you here. I hope you do make a return one day. I can't agree necessarily on the LSPDFR developers lacking on developmental efforts. However, I do agree with the rest of the portions above [yes, I meant it]. Rest well, good sir. It was a pleasure having you here.

#RIP_t0y #t0yThatsAZero 😭💯🏆

EDIT: Oh just a quick shoutout to my favorite community moderators in the past 5 years: Ryan, ineseri, and Kallus Rourke :thumbsup: Hope to see the two of you back! 

Edited by aJ1399

1 hour ago, t0y said:

Up until the 0.4 announcement I had just thought the scripters or creators or whatever you guys are called just ditched the whole mod which is really sad considering I have spent countless hours, even 100s of hours making content for this community on my own time, without asking for donations, or trying to sell godawful merchandise. I really would've expected more from you guys, and you've failed us.

1 hour ago, t0y said:

I would be willing to bet that there has been 5x as much time and effort spent on modeling for the community as I've seen from people like Matt who spends so much hard work on his models than the mod itself which is just silly.

I have many things I could say in response to some of the things you mentioned, but I just want to focus on this specifically because it's something that bothers me quite a bit. Sam, LMS, and Cyan have spent countless hours (literally thousands) creating LSPDFR (and RPH, in LMS's case). Here's a screenshot from Sam's Steam profile:

0OPa1ga.png

So, yeah, saying that someone spent more time creating car mods than LSPDFR is just wrong.

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."

4 hours ago, willpv23 said:

I have many things I could say in response to some of the things you mentioned, but I just want to focus on this specifically because it's something that bothers me quite a bit. Sam, LMS, and Cyan have spent countless hours (literally thousands) creating LSPDFR (and RPH, in LMS's case). Here's a screenshot from Sam's Steam profile:

0OPa1ga.png

So, yeah, saying that someone spent more time creating car mods than LSPDFR is just wrong.

Ok, but specifically this update it took 1.5 years for it? Granted I know I dont script but it doesnt seem like much to show for that much time put in.

Again, I dont want to fight with you guys or call you guys out I appreciate everything you all do for the community and giving this opportunity in general etc.

Also might I add:

Let's say I am wrong about all of this, that the staff is very active and responds to every report correctly, the 0.4 update took 100s of hours of development and testing and it was worth the 1.5 years that it took to come into light. Is it not worrying that I (A member of the community for almost 2 years, a pretty decent sized creator, and not totally uninformed) think what I said? What does that mean about people who are in fact completely uninformed? Because sure it could be true that it took so long to create 0.4, but if it seems as insignificant as I think to everyone else then that in itself is a huge issue.

Edited by t0y

In all honesty , compared to LCPDFR is LSPDFR proceeding with development and updates nearly as fast?.

derp.png

4-DAVID-20 

3 minutes ago, t0y said:

W...what? All due respect but that is ALL that anyone wants to see. I simply do not care about that simple animation, or the clothes that you added, or even the different jurisdictions something like that is great to hear, and actually sounds more like a huge development. You changed how the AI act, a HUGE problem in the game that everyone faces, and everyone hates. If the 0.4 update had a little section about that I would be much more interested in hearing you guys out and seeing how 0.4 played out. Plenty of animations in the game right now are terrible, fixing the stop and frisk animation is not enough to show for 1.5 years of development, I am sorry.

Actually, based on experience, no one seems to care about what goes on behind the scenes, like the pursuit logic. You even imply that you think LSPDFR is too simple and doesn't have enough in your post, but LSPDFR basically rewrites the entire GTA V AI. There is a lot to it that no one notices because it just feels natural in game (which is the point).

Hell, one the first trailers we released for LSPDFR showed a bunch of cops actually pursuing a suspect instead of instantly murdering them like default GTA V, and it was called out for just being done with a trainer. But everything in that trailer was LSPDFR, and you would not have been able to replicate the AI behavior without it.

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."

36 minutes ago, t0y said:

First of all. Calm down. "Again not trying to call any of you out" was posted at the beginning for a reason, this is not an attack, and this is not false information. Second of all, responding to a report is not the same as something happening. I have reported, plenty of terrible reviews on my mods or other people's mods, or troll mods and half the time, even though it is the wrong thing to do you will just ignore it which, sure is solving this report or whatever you call it but it is not very supportive to modders when they get a one 4 star review out of lets say 50 that says "pls can this b oiv instalton is so confusing!" and it ruins all the reviews making it a 4.5 star average, and nothing happens to the review. Having a troll file or review up for 6 or 12 hours is the same as just not deleting it, 100s of people will see it, it will turn people away from the website or just waste their time by reporting it and arguing about it, and will turn people more importantly away from mods that have 4.5 stars etc. 

Anyway I know that paragraph was confusing and I did bounce around a bit but I am 2 hours into a 5 hour ACT study session and not enjoying it so im a bit tired. 

And to address the "we have lives of our own" that sure is true, and I understand, you just need to see how frustrating that is for someone who spends days, weeks, and months making content for a mod that has an inactive staff team, just for it to get berated by false reviews that stay up regardless of if they go against the rules. (To be fair though some are taken down, which I appreciate)

ANYWAY to finish this up, if this point really angers you that much just ignore it and all my other points will stand. 

We aren't inactive simply because it's not done in a timely manner.  Further, adding "not trying to call any of you out" while saying "staff are inactive/unsupportive" and that "90% of the staff team haven't been seen" does not make it less of an attack.  You are literally saying these things, stop backpeddling.  We take down all terrible reviews or abusive 1 star reviews.  Your anger is stemming from a 1star review months or so ago that you asked me to remove, and I said it was fine.  You're upset at us because we won't remove a review that you simply do not like?  Again, we remove all the negative reviews we see or ones that actually do violate our guidelines.  I'm sorry that you think some 1 star reviews on your files shouldn't be there, but that doesn't mean you're right and we're wrong.  We review each case and handle it as we deem fit.

Responding to a report is not the same as something happening.

In this context, yes it is.  We look at all reports and the individual decides if the reported content is worth handling.  We don't just go "yes" and "no", we investigate, and if needed, get a second opinion.

This has now turned into an argument if I must butt in here. It would save everyone the time to stop arguing about what staff does and doesn't do, what happens and doesn't with lspdfr. To clear things up with lspdfr post about it and give some more updates to be honest. People won't lose hope in it and think there is nothing going on, little has been done over the past year and half or so, etc.

Everyone will have their opinion of staff, lspdfr, mods, gta as a whole, etc. Just accept it. You guys are gonna sit here going back and forth for hours if you keep up. Best to let it go, or lock the post.

:/

And bye t0y. It was fun while it lasted :teehee:

Hope to see you again IF the community improves, etc