OfficerSammy1

Using Cracked Version (Boat off the main GTA Website)

What exactly do you mean by a "cracked version" "off the main GTA website"? You only get a cracked version if you pirate it. What website did you download it from?

cDWkl5Q.png

Your topic has been moved to LSPDFR Support & Information.
Please post in the correct location in the future.

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."

Ok, I'm not the smartest person on the block but I'll do my best.

First off, nothing seems wrong with your game, you bought it off the actual website so it's not pirated

Something either might be wrong with Traffic Police or The smart radio, I advise reinstalling them both compleatly. 

To help with future issues, install LSPDFR troubleshooter by Albo1125. That usually troubleshoots many problems

Hope this helped. If not, please also paste an image of the inside of your LSPDFR file as well :D

Okay, let see, try this.

- Reinstall the game.

- Try launching the vanilla game, if it works proceed to the next step, if not contact Rockstar Support, assuming you're not using a pirated version, also do some googling.

- Install the latest Scripthook V, Community Scripthook.NET, and RagePluginHook.

- Launch the game and see if it works, if so proceed to next step. If not do some googling for solutions.

- Install ONLY LSPDFR and it's required components.

-  Launch the game and see if it works, if so proceed to next step. If not do some googling for solutions.

- Now add those plugins one by one and see which is causing the crash.

- After you find that plugin, delete it and try it for the other plugins, delete the ones that cause the game.

- Enjoy LSPDFR if it now works.

Hopefully, that should resolve the issue.

S T O P      R E S I S T I N G     A R R E S T