Jimmy01

GTA V crashes before it even loads.

There are multiple mods installed including LSPDFR, there are police cars, LSPDFR plugin stuff, I'm updated to 1365 with Script hook v and it just crashes before even starting. Here is a copy of the crash report rage gives.

Please ask for any other information needed just ask, I really want to play as I am on spring break right now. 

Crash.txt

-To be more specific it crashes the instant the bikini girl with the phone comes on the screen.

Things I have tried that don't seem to work:

• reverting back to 1290 GTA V, this seems to be broken because it won't not update
  • turning on and off offline mode via "-scOfflineOnly" script in commandline (this did nothing)
  • running GTA V without Rage, it won't load then it just crashes. - This seems to be kind of Important in identifying what it is that caused the crash.
  • Uninstalling and reinstalling Scripthook v, rage plugin hook, & menyoo, even though they are already updated (this did nothing)

I am now getting the GTA has exited unexpectedly. Please click Retry below to enter the game again or click safe Mode to launch the game with reduced graphic settings. If you continue to have problems playing the game, please contact Rockstar Games Customer Service at http://support.Rockstargames.com

It does this when run with and without rage.

Retrying doesn't work either.

Edited by Jimmy01
addin information