Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Epic Customization

5 hours ago, Sam said:

Outfits & Inventories

For the first time, 0.4 also introduces full support for multiplayer freemode characters (like those that you'll be familiar with from EUP), meaning that not only can you now play as a custom character in LSPDFR (through our new Character systems, which we'll talk about later), but you can also make it so that all the cops around don't look like clones anymore too! If you add freemode characters to your Agency definitions, LSPDFR will automatically handle all of the nuances that they typically bring, generating everything from unique faces to head overlays and props.

This sounds so awesome! It was so strange seeing that my own character looks so cool dressed up with EUP while the NPC officers were all lower-quality stormtroopers. Now the only thing I need is the character creator's support to generate not just my own officer, but partner NPCs as well, and this is gonna be the best mod ever.

Many thanks for all the hard work you guys are pouring into this. This is gonna be an absolutely robust release. 

Posted (edited)

Does any of this include the ability to set backup response time and limit?

I find my immersion is always broken when playing in the county and backup spawns and responds within 30 seconds.

Instead of this backup may take longer for the first unit, then add a multiplier for the next unit to simulate real life.

Edited by OfficerL6

Posted (edited)

Christ, I love you guys.

Question: will the patrolling units behave like proper police officers and actually arrest two fighting peds or just shoot them on the spot?

Edited by lovkal

This is simply amazing, big thanks to the LSPDFR developers for their efforts in bringing so many amazing stuff into this modification!

The most interesting part for me: Cops are back on the beat, I have always wanted to see other police cars of my choosing paroling the area, pulling over vehicles and chasing the perps.

Thanks Thanks Thanks and THANKS

Can't wait for this to be released!

10 minutes ago, lovkal said:

LSPDFR policy is to never reveal a release date :)

That's understandable :smile:

Yes! YES! YEEES! And please: can you add something? I always wanted to see officers patrolling in Add-on cars.

I can't wait for new LSPDFR release!!!

xD

Posted (edited)

Maybe an easier way for installing AND THEN CHANGING custom vehicles, carvariations, handling, weapons, and sounds.............that would be great.

Edited by BlaineBug

This seems terrible. JUST KIDDING! This looks great. Absolutely thrilled that LSPDFR is going into .4 of its release. The only thing that I would recommend is extra police car slots. That's what I think would just top it off. This is stunning. Beautiful. So glad that it's going to be coming out.

7 hours ago, JohnBart said:

while the NPC officers were all lower-quality stormtroopers.

To be fair, the stormtroopers looked very intimidating and bad ass!  To bad their aim didn't live up to that.

2 hours ago, Soley said:

This is simply amazing, big thanks to the LSPDFR developers for their efforts in bringing so many amazing stuff into this modification!

The most interesting part for me: Cops are back on the beat, I have always wanted to see other police cars of my choosing paroling the area, pulling over vehicles and chasing the perps.

Thanks Thanks Thanks and THANKS

Can't wait for this to be released!

I use that mod as well, and the biggest problem was that it added too many patrolling cops.  Almost one on every single street.

35 minutes ago, BlaineBug said:

Maybe an easier way for installing AND THEN CHANGING custom vehicles, carvariations, handling, weapons, and sounds.............that would be great.

Uh, those have nothing to do with LSPDFR, nor could the method for installing them change.

25 minutes ago, YourFriendlyKraken said:

This seems terrible. JUST KIDDING! This looks great. Absolutely thrilled that LSPDFR is going into .4 of its release. The only thing that I would recommend is extra police car slots. That's what I think would just top it off. This is stunning. Beautiful. So glad that it's going to be coming out.

If you need extra slots, add the vehicles as standalone. :)  Check the link in my signature if you're not sure how.  With the right gameconfig, you can have several dlcpacks filled with them.

wonder how the game will run with this..

i don't played a long time but as far as I know with every GTA online update the performance in SP with mods was getting worse. I wonder if this is intentional by rockstar. 

otherwise, this sounds awesome. I'm excited

I  think it's time to try out that new cryo chamber I bought off of sky mall and fast forward to the release...

If you’re playing as an agency like FIB that doesn’t currently have an associated backup option, will there be an option for “current agency backup?”

im really hoping it doesn't take a performance dip and also hoping the keyboard will be less dependent when getting information on foot to having it only when you get in a police car that was a big pet peeve in 0.3