Sam

LSPDFR 0.4 - Epic Customization

On 4/11/2018 at 11:31 AM, mr.chest said:

Hope the crashes will get fixed every one of them without closing the whole game ;D

Crashes are generally caused by other mods, installation errors, or permission issues with your PC.  Stock LSPDFR runs flawlessly otherwise.

36 minutes ago, OfficerFirefirst said:

hopefully this gets released soon been checking back for what feels like months now

ikr

Read the whole topic, got a lot of answers on my questions except for 1. Will we be able to allocate liveries to different police stations? So imagine I have a crown vic on slot police1 that I want to assign to 4 police stations in different 'cities'. Would it then be possible to say for police station 1, I want police1 with livery1, for police station 2 I want police1 with livery2. Would that be a thing? 

Otherwise, great work. I have been enjoying LCPDFR and LSPDFR big time!

2 hours ago, Halsey6540 said:

How can i do this on my gta 5 game on my ps4

You can't.  Modding is PC only.

On 14-4-2018 at 10:32 PM, Antia said:

Read the whole topic, got a lot of answers on my questions except for 1. Will we be able to allocate liveries to different police stations? So imagine I have a crown vic on slot police1 that I want to assign to 4 police stations in different 'cities'. Would it then be possible to say for police station 1, I want police1 with livery1, for police station 2 I want police1 with livery2. Would that be a thing? 

Otherwise, great work. I have been enjoying LCPDFR and LSPDFR big time!

Would anyone of the development team (@sam) be able to answer this question? Then I can start making proper preparations for this :D

Let's get 0.4 out and get to 0.5!. Half way to the epic 1.0 release i hope we get to one day see!. Checking damn near daily to see if there's been any development announcements. Keep up the good work!, LCPDFR, LSPDFR ARE the ONLY law enforcement simulator / games out there at all. There is a ton of us who are tired of playing the bad guy and you guys finally gave us that option. Optimistic and hopeful for new features to come too!. :smile:

They're not the only though. There's a whole bunch of them like Autobahn Police Simulator. They are nowhere near LCPDFR and LSPDFR though, but that's most likely because of the awesome graphics we got here. The market for police games isn't that big I'm afraid (just compare amount of LCPDFR players to GTA V players) thus the budgets for creating a great game like the combination of GTA and LSPDFR aren't ever going to be a thing.

I agree with the rest of the post though :D

Can't wait to play with 0.4, love LC and LSPDFR. If only we could get Blade to update his scripthook for GTA4. As technology advances I'm sure there could be plenty more created for Liberty City. So many little things that are better about LCPDFR.

One thing I'd like to see is some sort of combat takedown; given the aggressive nature of peds in the game, being able to beat them a little with fists or a baton before slapping the bracelets on them, without KO'ing or straight up killing them would be a great addition.

I'd like to see more action from the suspects. 90% of the time they just give up. I want more foot chases and more possibility of them running in their car. I want more of them to be armed with a chance of them firing at us. Depending on the call out, its just routine stop, question, RSBT, or if ordered out of the car especially with a warrant they don't do anything to get away lol.

1 hour ago, MercilessJester said:

I'd like to see more action from the suspects. 90% of the time they just give up. I want more foot chases and more possibility of them running in their car. I want more of them to be armed with a chance of them firing at us. Depending on the call out, its just routine stop, question, RSBT, or if ordered out of the car especially with a warrant they don't do anything to get away lol.

Yes vehicle pursuits are lame currently and it seems like most of the time the AI doesn't even try. The biggest issue I think is that the AI path finding in traffic isn't that great, once they get a certain distance away from you they no longer have to deal with traffic since it won't even spawn for them. Then they just fly across the map with no issue.

Hope all is going well with development. As it has been over a month, I was hoping to hear some updates on the progress or any new highlights. Thanks for all the work you all do, it truly is a joy to play! :)

Well, i really don't unterstand how this custom police station thing works.

You'll need a template from a building to create a logo for the police station.

Can't wait for this! I hope they implement a stop the ped style function into lspdfr. Also a way to weigh commercial vehicles for those of us who like to do cmv enforcement!

Hopefully we'll get another peek before the end of April.

17 hours ago, Schecter004 said:

Well, i really don't unterstand how this custom police station thing works.

You'll need a template from a building to create a logo for the police station.

The feature will just add the ability to place ped and vehicle spawn points, map editing is something that will have to be done through other methods.

Edited by The Loot

Nice to see some progress here :)

I remember the days OpenIV was banned by Rockstar. The LSPDFR team published a statement like "We will release the best MOD ever to prove that you're assholes" (I don't remember the exact statement :teehee:) Are we getting that ultimate LSPDFR this year ? :woot:

Also, will 0.4 come with a massive performance improvement  ? Are you in touch with RPH devs to improve that aspect ?

A lot of fps drops are due to LSPDFR plugins, mainly the Albo's ones, but I still hope it can be optimized... as we can't play seriously without them.

Actually, with a 7700k, 16GB DDR4 and a GTX 1070 o/c (not here to say I have a bigger d*ck than you, just to say that the computer is not the problem) I can barelly stay at solid 60fps in the city when in a pursuit. No problem in patrols/traffic but as soon as I have to go in a pursuit... I often drop to 50fps.

Maybe ELS is also a problem here because the more police car I have, the more fps drops I have. :pinch:

But ELS is another (big) problem... hope it will be updated as well. :tongue: